SkullDuggery's Plugs. 20 Miles On The Interstate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
I found a place that I can run on the Interstate, pull off and shut down without any idling or the chance of being hit by some idiot cager.... I pulled the plugs and marked them for pictures when I got home. Threw in an older set of plugs to get me back. Here's what the plugs look like after 20 miles of 70-90 mph cruising... These look pretty good to me, the insulators are just starting to turn an off white. Think Kyle must be right as well as others of you. If it runs good and the mileage isn't bad, leave it alone....

SD ran like a Raped Ape with the new plugs in. Maybe I'll just change them more often....:confused2:

BTW: If it matters... Right Front, Right Rear, Left Rear, Left Front

Attachments

• SkullDuggery 20 Miles on the Interstate.jpg
    SkullDuggery 20 Miles on the Interstate.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 61
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: Thanks for you inputs. I've got enough troubles right now without creating any more... I may actually get to the first
service on my FZ after having it for 8 months... I have 505 miles on it....:sad2::confused2:

Plug chop looks good Dave but that FZR needs some mi on it! I know it's not because you don't want to. Hope you feel up to it getting more mi soon.

Back