slip-on competition???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my small club, of currently 5 members, we have three maxes, and the one that sounds the best has "Doma" slip ons, it is so throbbing and grunty. Mine has the supertrapps, and has been mentioned before sounds mean as hell. The third has an eagle full system, and is seriously loud when open right up in high revs, but sounds crap the rest of the time. At a recent Vmax rally in England, with upwards of 100 Vmaxes, I honestly didn't like the sound of most of the others, many with full systems. I was happy to bring mine home after the weekend was through. There were a lot with loads of money spent on them, but mine has been customised on the cheap, and kicked their asses in the sound department. Supertrapps all the way!! :punk:

Sven , you didn't happen to have a camera at that rally did you ? I enjoy seeing those on your side of the pond. :punk:

Sven , you didn't happen to have a camera at that rally did you ? I enjoy seeing those on your side of the pond. :punk:
I have a few photos plus a video of easily the best bike there running and pulling away from the campsite. Are you on facebook? PM me, if not I'll upload them on here somehow.

Latest posts

Back