• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Slip on for Kerker 4-2-1 needed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayber

Reaction score
Looking for some type slip on that will work with the Kerker 4-2-1 header on my 90 Max. Pitted chrome or minor rust isnt issue as it will be powdercoated black anyways. Not looking to spend a fortune but open header is just too annoying. Got to quiet it down some. Any brand is fine

Like this setup..

Last edited:
Have you tried Sean Morley? I know he had some used exhaust systems he was selling over the winter.

I always look here View attachment Blow_Out_Sale.pdf

There are good deals on NEW discontinued or slightly damaged cans.

Their biggest input size is 2.25"........I'm thinking the Kerker is 2.5"? So you may need an adapter.

This is a GOOD deal:

GPR16225R-NT Aluminum muffler, Brushed finish, Supersport, 16”, 2.25” core. NO TIP (end cap is flat). ONLY 2 LEFT! $249.95 $100.00

Really 2.5"? I didnt think it was that big. Ill have to measure it when I get home. Ill definitely shoot Sean an email. Hope he will consider selling just the slip on instead of complete exhaust.

I always look here View attachment 49342

There are good deals on NEW discontinued or slightly damaged cans.

Their biggest input size is 2.25"........I'm thinking the Kerker is 2.5"? So you may need an adapter.

This is a GOOD deal:

GPR16225R-NT Aluminum muffler, Brushed finish, Supersport, 16”, 2.25” core. NO TIP (end cap is flat). ONLY 2 LEFT! $249.95 $100.00
Not too sure about any of this for the Gen1...

+1 to the Blowout PDF. Bought my 14" Supersport Aluminum discontinued can there. Replaced it with a carbon fibre skin.

You can go to a muffler shop and have them make an adapter for your sizes. All you need is a piece about 3-4" and then just throw a couple or three slots into each side to allow for ease of mounting. Use a barrel bolt clamp on each side and you should be riding.

Last setup I did for a new can I was charged $10, I gave the guy a $20 because he did it immediately so I wasn't there 20 minutes.

Not too sure about any of this for the Gen1...

?? There are quite a few there that will work.....the one for $100 would be perfect IMO.......and it's brand new.

I have one already done in black u used since being Powdercoated. $200 shipped in USA. I may have choice of regular and competition end cap. Fresh packed with fiberglass.

I blew the canister off mine, luckily I found it after a half hour search. I can't imagine running very long without it!

Yeah Im not looking for anything new or super nice. Need to keep the cost down somewhat.

Back