Smoked Ribs and Wings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
So one of my passions is GREAT BBQ, authentic BBQ done on my smoker!

We're having a crew of Saturday for smoked Ribs and Wings, pics to follow but here's a teaser for ya! :clapping:

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_7130.jpg
    100_7130.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 30

We're having a crew of Saturday for smoked Ribs and Wings, pics to follow but here's a teaser for ya! :clapping:

GAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

You make the fat kid hungry.........

Too bad I am so far away.......:bang head:

Hoo- Haa!!! Looks delishious! What's in the canning jar...homemade BBQ sauce?

Do you deliver...say, to NY.....Around Mem. Day, 2010.......roughly 750 lbs. of ribs/wings?

We'll have the brownies!! :biglaugh:

Hoo- Haa!!! Looks delishious! What's in the canning jar...homemade BBQ sauce?

Do you deliver...say, to NY.....Around Mem. Day, 2010.......roughly 750 lbs. of ribs/wings?

We'll have the brownies!! :biglaugh:
No, that's actually a candle. LOL. However the pot on the stove is my homemade Apple Maple sauce for the ribs, it compliments the spice rub nicely. I also make a nice homemade Jack Daniels BBQ Sauce.:clapping:

Sadly, I don't deliver :(

I would love NOTHING more than to have a dozen (OR MORE!!) max's (maxxies?) parked along the front of my house!! That would be a beautiful site!! Lot's of room in my backyard to pitch a tent, firepit is there, pool, and most importantly - the SMOKER! I'll supply the ribs and wings!! :D

thats a hell of a road trip! is it mid winter up there already?

thats a hell of a road trip! is it mid winter up there already?
Nope, IMHO It's the best riding weather right now. Days are running between 18 - 24 degrees, nights drop down between 2 - 8 (yup, that's Celsius). Leaves are just starting to turn, I'll post up some pics once they are done turning color before they fall..... Come in a few weeks and you can help me clean my yard up! I have a dozen or so MASSIVE maple trees :clapping:

Nope, IMHO It's the best riding weather right now. Days are running between 18 - 24 degrees, nights drop down between 2 - 8 (yup, that's Celsius). Leaves are just starting to turn, I'll post up some pics once they are done turning color before they fall..... Come in a few weeks and you can help me clean my yard up! I have a dozen or so MASSIVE maple trees :clapping:

Yup.......

The weather there is not a lot different than here......

Until a 'Noreaster goes up the coast......:biglaugh:

Hmmm, "East Coast BBQ Run!", only 1300 miles one way, if the Omaha Carb Guru can ride 1300 miles for some brownies I surely could make this one for ribs and wings! :eusa_dance:

Ok, as promised, here are some pics from today's Dinner :clapping:

Attachments

• DSCF1252.jpg
    DSCF1252.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1257.jpg
    DSCF1257.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1259.jpg
    DSCF1259.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1261.jpg
    DSCF1261.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF1266.jpg
    DSCF1266.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1267.jpg
    DSCF1267.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF1268.jpg
    DSCF1268.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1269.jpg
    DSCF1269.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1271.jpg
    DSCF1271.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1272.jpg
    DSCF1272.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 12
3000 mile trip checklist: fresh oil change; check, new rear shinko; check, windex wipes; check, rainx; check, empty stomach; CHECK! I think I'm ready! LOL
(Yep, I just ctrl-c/ctrl-v'd that one!):biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back