So tired of winter already...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank5079

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ready for a road trip.....something like this!!

1453493_776049455755555_1655321495_n.jpg

I hear ya Frank. Getting tired of the snow already, and winter just started!!
Went out to the garage to start the Max up and let it warm up to operating temps.
Damn, having not been able to ride since the end of October.... Forgot just how good this bike sounds !! Gonna be a looooong winter I'm afraid. :damn angry:

Chiseling ice off the driveway today, no riding for me yet............:tantrum:................Tom.

nice day here but dirt road is a little muddy I would have to load my trailer up just to go for a ride. Kinda like loading a horse to go for ride somewhere .Might have to if weather stays nice.

Nothing can do about the snow so I try to make the best of it by CC skiing or snowshoeing on it. It's not a bike but pretty good exercise and nice scenery!
IMG_1312.jpg 1526938_10151942415123510_826721344_n.jpg IMG_1313.jpg

Today they were talking about surviving FL winter this year demarcated as 01/06/14 - 01/08/14. One of the longest FL winters on record :punk:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You poor souls!............How ever did you make it?.............:biglaugh:................Tom.

Lol so with you buddy, got mine back in running condition about a week after the first snows up here.

Shala & I got about 15 miles in late yesterday afternoon. 65 degrees here - for just the one day, but the winds were gusting at up to 50mph. But by gosh, we rode 'em to town and back.

I managed to get my 85's rear brake caliper apart, cleaned and re-installed. It was hanging up the last day I rode it back home from work before all the snow and subzero temps hit. Changed out the front brake & clutch fluids while I had my hands dirty.

I also got my 09's engine side covers back from the powdercoaters and re-installed.

A warm weekend sure brings on the riding fever.

Hurry up TX Hill Country ride - only 10 weeks away.......

say WHHHAAATTTTT!!!!!:ummm:
First time you've posted pics of chicks with clothes on!
You're not mellowing out on us, are you Buddy????
LOL, not mellowing, just a couple pictures of what I'm doing to keep the cabin fever from setting in. It will also knock off a few(well hopefully more than a few!) unwanted lbs and get me motivated to be a regular gym attendee.

Thinking of a road trip this summer; either ride up to DC with other veterans who ride or get a couple of local riders and head down to here.....

Shala & I are thinking of going to that area on, or about, Labor Day weekend again this year. Can't wait for my Cherohala Skyway fix...not to mention the Dragon, Blue Ridge Pkwy, and all the other awesome riding in that area. Dang, I wish this weather would warm up.

LOL, not mellowing, just a couple pictures of what I'm doing to keep the cabin fever from setting in. It will also knock off a few(well hopefully more than a few!) unwanted lbs and get me motivated to be a regular gym attendee.

CC skiing is the way to drop unwanted lbs for sure BB....more is better! And your skiing partner has a beautiful smile too....always a bonus. :clapping:

CC skiing is the way to drop unwanted lbs for sure BB....more is better! And your skiing partner has a beautiful smile too....always a bonus. :clapping:
I'm hoping BD! Yes she has a great smile and attitude about winter, esp since she originally a Jersey girl! She makes it a lot of fun to get out there and we motivate each other.

Ya I can say that I am getting a little fed up of winter. Another morning of -38C this morning.

Half of our truck fleet would not start or froze up on the road. :bang head:

Wife is bugging the hell out of me to book holidays somewhere in the Carribeans. Days like this is sure wearing me down on that decision.

Mike

I'm hoping BD! Yes she has a great smile and attitude about winter, esp since she originally a Jersey girl! She makes it a lot of fun to get out there and we motivate each other.

Yes, great looking woman.
Soooo.....why no sign of her when I was there:ummm:
Did you have her locked up in a toolshed, or hidden in that cavernous basement of yours?
O.K., O.K., I get it. You just knew she'd fall for my looks. Happens to me all the time.:punk:
Cheers, Bud!

Back