Spare Fuel Pump Relay????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't find it either, but looking over thier diagram ( it's the same as the microfiche ) it could be #30 in the Electrical 2 pull down menu. Part number SKU: 4U8-81950-02-00

It also lists 2 relay part numbers, the other being for the sidestand.

I found it, it is part #1 in the control diagram. What a stupid place to put it.

The other 2 relays in electrical 2 are side stand and flasher
Thanks
Cheers

I believe on your year the relay you need is under the left scoop. It should be the smaller of the two. You can always bypass it by hotwiring the pump if you want to keep riding it until you get antoher one in.

Sean

I believe on your year the relay you need is under the left scoop. It should be the smaller of the two. You can always bypass it by hotwiring the pump if you want to keep riding it until you get antoher one in.

Sean

I need to find mine on my 06. It needs a pimp slapping, It's been acting up in this cooler weather on me. And tickkin me off. So I believe a pimp slap is in order.

Sean

I was thinking about this since my low fuel sender doesnt work anyways. Thanks
Cheers

Latest posts

Back