Specs on stock wheel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Bolt using side tabs to link both parts. The stock disc would be bolted lined up with the rims rib.

Prez is the 346mm diameter right? is that the size of the stock rim disc?

I gotcha, it would make for a pretty busy looking wheel.

Can someone grab a measuring tape and go measure their wheel pretty pleaaase? Im not certain that what Prez told me is what i need to know. The "spoke" disc diameter till it touches the lip where the air valve is seated please...

Can someone grab a measuring tape and go measure their wheel pretty pleaaase? Im not certain that what Prez told me is what i need to know. The "spoke" disc diameter till it touches the lip where the air valve is seated please...

I have tolls and bag of wheels on the bench but Im not sure what else I can do for you?

Maybe draw something quick or PAINT some description on the photo?
Would be a lot of easier to undestand what you are asking.

I believe I understand what hes asking but I don't have a wheel to measure.

Best way I can describe it would be to look at the photo below and say that he is looking for the ID of this rim. But not this one, the vmax one. So, if he were to cut the rim section off the vmax wheel, would it fit inside of the rim below and be able to bolt up or is the vmax "disc" too small to reach the mounting points?

I would guess the vmax "disc" is too small. That is why I wondered about using a blank like the one Przemek posted. Either way, its all above my capability and knowledge. Good luck!

6338164658_20024b21c9_z.jpg

I have tolls and bag of wheels on the bench but Im not sure what else I can do for you?

Maybe draw something quick or PAINT some description on the photo?
Would be a lot of easier to undestand what you are asking.

Oh ok. Sorry i didn't realize that my question was unclear. See below what i mean.

vmaxnor2.jpg

I believe I understand what hes asking but I don't have a wheel to measure.

Best way I can describe it would be to look at the photo below and say that he is looking for the ID of this rim. But not this one, the vmax one. So, if he were to cut the rim section off the vmax wheel, would it fit inside of the rim below and be able to bolt up or is the vmax "disc" too small to reach the mounting points?

I would guess the vmax "disc" is too small. That is why I wondered about using a blank like the one Przemek posted. Either way, its all above my capability and knowledge. Good luck!

Bingo again!...

Latest posts

Back