Speedo off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsbllctchr

Reaction score
Is there any way to correct our speedos? Best and most effective way?

Speedo healer, I think its about $100 if I remember right. Supply power with key on, and splice it into the wire going to the speedo. Then calibrate it. I just run 5 over everywhere I go. It's about 7 off after 75, incrementally off, 100mph is 90mph(10%). I used the GPS app on my phone just to see how much it is off. 60mph on the bike speedo, is 55mph. Usually I just run 65-70 mph on the speedo and I know I'm good lol.

Speedo healer, I think its about $100 if I remember right. Supply power with key on, and splice it into the wire going to the speedo. Then calibrate it. I just run 5 over everywhere I go. It's about 7 off after 75, incrementally off, 100mph is 90mph(10%). I used the GPS app on my phone just to see how much it is off. 60mph on the bike speedo, is 55mph. Usually I just run 65-70 mph on the speedo and I know I'm good lol.

+1..... only way to do it.

https://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/...-k52rFfc3mdkUH05W7fhbhvHqB9PSJsRoC7XcQAvD_BwE

Anyone know where the speed sensor is at on the Gen2s? Picture would be awesome! Thanks!

Back