Spoiled college female blows thru $90G college fund, blames parents

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the 'entitlement generation'. Pretty much anyone under 25 thinks that 'someone else' pays for necessities, and I pay for what I want.

Edit: which goo guzzler in the pic was the idiot? Wait, they all are. Nvm.

It's the 'entitlement generation'. Pretty much anyone under 25 thinks that 'someone else' pays for necessities, and I pay for what I want.

Edit: which goo guzzler in the pic was the idiot? Wait, they all are. Nvm.

Goo guzzler :rofl_200: This would indicate that you found a valid use for her/them

This is called the Kardashian-syndrome that only females seem to come down with...can also be called liberal-phoma...take everything you get and complain it isn't enough...and give back absolutely nothing and complain it's too much...:damn angry:

Being involved in a STEM area of education, and having contact with over 1200 students a year, in a highly technical subject, I can say that there are many Millennials who are working hard to get to where they want to be professionally.

I admire Kim Kardashian. She resembles to me the online presence of companies which are valued at the billions of dollars, but who produce nothing except access to customers for advertisers. Sure, 'social networking,' or some application for your smartphone you could do without, but didn't, but I cannot conceive of the inflated ideas these businesses being of more value than a 'bricks & mortar' presence where products are manufactured from raw materials, and distributed to a waiting market.

Kim is 'famous for being famous,' and suckered a rich egotist performer into buying the cow instead of consuming the milk for free. Now she's entitled to half his fortune, and since he's the 'greatest performer of all time,' and 'bigger than the Beatles,' who's the sucker, eh, Kanye?

God help the man who marries this woman who was the source of this thread, surender your Man Card at the alter, and half your earnings after that.

I hate the Kardashians. They represent everything that's wrong with this country........and don't get my started on Bruce Jenner. What a "hero." How "courageous" to become a woman. Just makes me want to puke. :bang head:

$90 g college fund is not a replacement for decent family values and some common sense that should have been instilled in the girl.

What a waste.

I look at my 11 year old daughter and 9 year old son and have to say that the toughest and most most rewarding project of my life is being a parent to my kids.

I think that parents need to teach. It is not the schools responsibility to craft a good human being from a child - it is the parents job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back