Spring texas hill Country Rally may 20th-21st

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
getting close

2012 South Central Rally Schedule

Texas Spring Hill Country rally
April 20th & 21st
Based in Bandera Tx at
The Riverfront hotel
www.theriverfrontmotel.com/
Phone:
Local: (830) 460-3690
Toll-Free: (800) 870-5671

As most of you know i am holding all 11 cabins, you MUST call them and give them the dates and tell them you are with the V-max group and mention my name to get a reservation. When you do that post up what cabin you reserve so we can keep up a list.
If you want to share a cabin post that up also so we can geet all the beds used, which make for a cheaper weekend.

pics from past rallies
http://community.webshots.com/user/train460

32 hrs til launch time for this rally! We're going to spend an extra day and mosey our way down there.

haha - I just noticed the title to this thread says "MAY", but the ride is in "APRIL". Had a scare for a second, and had to consult the text of the post, and my calendar to verify I wasn't going on the wrong date.

It was good to see some old friends again, and a real pleasure meeting so many new friends. Shala & I are both looking forward to riding the TX Hill Country again some day. And I got a neat T-shirt with some Twisted Sisters on it for posterity.

Thanks Michael & Gigi for putting this ride together.

:worthy::worthy::worthy: Charles & Barry - - - - - my hat is off to you guys. I didn't think it could be done by anyone on a Gen 1, short of someone dragging knee pads, but you both proved me wrong. :biglaugh:

We had a blast also, not a big turnout (20 Bikes) but fun all the same. kinda like the smaller turnouts as is easier to keep track of everyone.
michael

Glad we had some good weather .
Hoping for the same in Eureka Springs in a few days.

So far, with only 2 days to go, the forecast couldn't be much better!!!!! Looks like some parts of TX are getting some rain though.

Back