Stainless Bolts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
Anyone order from http://www.mikesayers.com/vmax/screws.htm lately? I was going to place an order but thought I would ask the question first... Is Morley an option? What's the better option? I'm not looking to do all the bolts, but carbs and master cylinder covers for sure. Not sure what else, still looking.

I have stainless standard, stainless polished, chromed steel, and one other I forget. Engine covers and we've even setup with the engine mounts. I finally got stainless screws in for carb builds though I have not put together a "kit"

Sean

I'm only looking to replace the 4 (each) on the outer carb covers with allen heads and then both the Master Cylinders. Someone shoot me a price :)

Almost, I just ordered some cables and gaskets from the stealership today and am making 'hopefully' my last part run this weekend. A forum member 3 hours from me 'Toolman' has everything else I need :D

What do you want for those anyway? Can I Paypal you the money?

oh, and to clarify (save face) - I ordered the gaskets and throttle cables from the stealership because although the prices are higher than ordering from Sean, after I pay shipping, customs and brokerage fees, it's cheaper, Sorry Sean! (I am in Kanada!)

Almost, I just ordered some cables and gaskets from the stealership today and am making 'hopefully' my last part run this weekend. A forum member 3 hours from me 'Toolman' has everything else I need :D

What do you want for those anyway? Can I Paypal you the money?

16 diaphragm screws and 4 MC cover screws, right?
PM me your address.....

No problem! My carb bolts are higher but we have them in chrome polished (smooth) heads. $20 a set.

Sean

Back