Starting Motorcycle Gang in DFW and surrounding

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnblaid

Reaction score
I am going to start a motorcycle gang. We require you to have a VMax instead of a Harley.

The name of the Gang is "The Codgers of Irony"

Sort of like "The Sons of Anarchy" but all different.

PM Me if you want to join. We will mostly cook ribs and drink beer but we may occasionally terrorize women and small children as we thunder through various susceptible areas.

We will be based in Fort Worth Texas but will accept anyone who is willing to drive to that area. No liberals. Concealed Carry a plus but not required.

I'm in.. Mounting a gun rack on my max tonight.
I'm pretty good at terrorizing women and children without a bike, so I'll feel right at home.

John

Due to lack of interest, Liberals will be admitted. But we will not back off on the VMax rule. No VMax, No entry.

I will say one thing....a bunch of Vmax pulling into a gas station sounds AMAZING!!!!

LOL better watch out you may get some vmax snowmobile riders wanting to join or some bass fishermen with vmax boat motors!!!

LOL better watch out you may get some vmax snowmobile riders wanting to join or some bass fishermen with vmax boat motors!!!

Maybe fishermen but no snowmobilers in Texas.... :biglaugh:

Id be willing to start a chapter here in ohio, but at 33 i might be a bit young for the group, lol. Not to mention theres only 2 Maxes in my village so itd be a Very exclusive gang, lol.

We've got a Support Club coming up for the Cobras M C, called the Vipers. Maybe you could start a Vmax only chapter in Texas.:ummm:

Back