Stealth mode mod?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonoran6

Reaction score
How easy would it be to have a switch that kills ALL LIGHTS including brake lights but leaves the speedo and gauges lit? Asking for a friend who has ran from the cops a few times on his 07 VMax

The rear light is easy,just in front on the air box is a three wire plug the blue is power,interrupt that one and just trace similar wire from headlight. Or better yet to not run live wires cut off the grounds.....voila you are in stealth mode....

Meaning cut the grounds in a switch, mount switch for easy reach while running lol

Remember watching night rider. He use to hit a button and the plate would switch to a dummy one. That would be awesome on max and my Dodge Ram ;)

Movable plate is a vehicle code violation here in FL.
Vehicle code violations :rofl_200::rofl_200: I can't even start 2FEAR without breaking a vehicle code violation! I would love to figure out how to go stealth with the lighting also, although they would still hear me from 2 miles away.

I don't care if he's snorting mothballs in a yak scrotum, I was making mention of what the police are ticketing bikes here for, they don't have to be "running from the cops," if a police sweep at a bike night finds violations and writes them, and the "runnin'-dude" crumples it up and throws it on the ground, his registration won't be renewable next year, and his license could be suspended because of non-payment; then if he's riding in his Hyundai and gets stopped by them, he'll face impoundment of his ride and a trip to the county jail. The cops here have been cracking-down on those "invisible, not-lit" license plates that the riders were attaching inside their rear fenders, among other things.

Awhile-ago, they formed a running road-block to catch a group of sportbike riders who made the bad decision to run at the same time on I-95 every week. When the group appeared, the PD was waiting for them and boxed them in w/a string of cruisers. Lotta impounded bikes that night! They have also done sweeps on Krome Ave where the bikes race top-end, on the edge of the Everglades. More impoundments and multiple tickets!

The "McDuffie Riots" in Miami were because a Tampa jury found a handful of cops "not-guilty" after a Black sportbike rider ran from the cops and broke a bunch of red lights, and when he finally stopped, the PD beat him to-death, one of the implements used to do that was a Kel-Light which caused a skull fracture which broke the victim's cranium into two longitudinally. The trial of the accused officers in McDuffie's death was moved to Tampa and when the "not-guilty" verdict was released, the Overtown/Liberty City area of Miami rioted, destroying tens of millions of dollars of property. Sixteen people died during the three days of resulting rioting.

This Memorial Day, say a prayer for Arthur McDuffie, he was a Marine veteran who was an M.P. All he did was run from the police because he already got a ticket for an expired driver's license, and he didn't want another one, so he ran on his Kawasaki when the Miami Police tried to make a traffic stop.

So, if you run from the cops here, you might pay-more than you planned-on when they get you.

Really, do you think Sonoran6's friend cares if it's a code violation if he's running from the cops???

Latest posts

Back