Stopping the Vboost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn boys i work in a huge machine shop, i am a electronic wis, but i know the difference between plastic and aluminum.

To each thier own on drilling thier own rides, but your scoops look aluminum. If they are plastic, and you didn't put them on there, I'd ask your dealer why they were replaced cause stock scoops are aluminum.

damn boys i work in a huge machine shop, i am a electronic wis, but i know the difference between plastic and aluminum.

Well they look aluminum from the pic 190, are you sure they are plastic?
When you were drilling them what did it smell like? Cause they really look like aluminum, maybe stained glass:confused2:

I got a paint set. When I can, prolly next winter, I'm going to have a pink Vmax. Dark metallic magenta, to be exact. Will any of you still speak to me then?

Shirley (Chi Chi) Muldowney, from right here in Albany, ran pink cars on the 1/4 mile for years....everybody talked to her!!!

How about some black tribal flames Coffee B?

Hey, whatever you do to it, it's still a v max and that's a GOOD thing!! :thumbs up:

Shirley (Chi Chi) Muldowney, from right here in Albany, ran pink cars on the 1/4 mile for years....everybody talked to her!!!

How about some black tribal flames Coffee B?

Hey, whatever you do to it, it's still a v max and that's a GOOD thing!! :thumbs up:

Now that woman has really inspired a lot of women into dragracing!:eusa_dance:
Anyone woman reading this post look for the movie :eusa_dance:"Heart Like A Wheel"
Each year more and more women get involved in dragracing. There isnt nothing more sexier then a woman in tight leather bent over a tank on a fast dragbike damn!!
Maybe the dragstrip wont be a sausge fest in 5 yrs from now with all the women getting involved.
Any female here ever taken there VMAX down the dragstrip??

Here's a pink one we built a few years ago.

Attachments

• DSCF0892.jpg
    DSCF0892.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 56
I think this is one of the best flame jobs I have ever seen... it is KellieLu's bike and it is SHARP!!!!

Attachments

• Pictures from camera.jpg
    Pictures from camera.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 48
Nice paint sets...of course not quite what I have in mind, but that's the nature of custom, isn't it?

The fellows at work wanted me to take a run on the dragstrip...ain't no way. The last thing I need is yet another addiction to an expensive two-wheeled hobby!

Latest posts

Back