" storm ''

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
LAST TIME DANNYMAX WAS ON THE FORUM & I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM AT THE SAME TIME , WAS ON THURSDAY NIGHT , WHILE HE WAS GETTING BLASTED WITH AN ICE STORM ! HE HAS'NT BEEN BACK ONTO THE FORUM SINCE , & HE'S ON HEAR ALL THE TIME ! & THERES NO ANSWER BY PHONE , AND HE HAS'NT RETURNED MY CALLS , I HOPE HE & HIS WIFE ARE " OK " !:confused2:

LAST TIME DANNYMAX WAS ON THE FORUM & I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM AT THE SAME TIME , WAS ON THURSDAY NIGHT , WHILE HE WAS GETTING BLASTED WITH AN ICE STORM ! HE HAS'NT BEEN BACK ONTO THE FORUM SINCE , & HE'S ON HEAR ALL THE TIME ! & THERES NO ANSWER BY PHONE , AND HE HAS'NT RETURNED MY CALLS , I HOPE HE'S " OK " !:confused2:

Maybe he lost power, its showing columbia county without power and restore time "to be determined"

https://www1.nationalgridus.com/niagaramohawk/storm/OutagesByCounty.aspx

I was in the chatroom with him when he mentioned that evening that they were in the middle of a ice storm and then he last said that the lights were flickering and then he was gone. He must of lost power. Hopefully he will be back soon.

Mike

GOOD NEWS , JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH DANNYMAX . HE HAS BEEN ON GENERATOR POWER FOR 2 DAYS NOW & DOES'NT NO WHEN POWER WILL BE RESTORED . BUT HE & THE WIFE ARE HANGING IN THERE ! AND HE'LL BE BACK A.S.A.P. :punk:

Thanks for the Update Tim. Freakin Ice Storms, Had on here in 1991 that kicked the shit out of every living tree in upstate NY. No power for 6 days. Glad Danny has a generator and Burns wood.

Hope it wont last much longer for him.

I TALKED TO DANNY TODAY , STILL HAS NO POWER , HE SAID THAT THEY ARE SAYING " MAYBE TOMORROW ! MAN THAT MUST SUCK , BUT HE PUT HIS NEW FLANDERS HANDLEBARS ON TODAY , UNDER GENERATOR POWER !:punk:

Good to hear he's doing well. I he weren't so damned old, I'd guess he'd be able to find something to do to keep warm. Perhaps the handlebars are a good substitute. :)

I sure do feel for Danny. Poor Guy.

Hell it was just last night, NaughtyG, Buster and I were sitting on the patio at Front Row Sports Bar & Grill and it started to drizzle a little. We had to move up under the awning, and hope and pray our seats didn't get too wet for the ride home.

Man this weather is just getting horrible.

:biglaugh:

ah c'mon Robert don't rub it in these guys are gonna hate us FL winter riders.. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Listen to nG I might just have to whip up a global warming dance so instead of snow you guys get constant rain while we have snow. Fair trade IMO! :biglaugh:
On a more serious note, I hope Danny gets his power back soon! I think we all miss him, yes even Jayhawk too! :thumbs up:
Even the my all female bobsled team that I sponsor miss him! You can check them out below as they practice on the couch. I'm mighty proud of them, just look at the teamwork!:punk:

Listen to nG I might just have to whip up a global warming dance so instead of snow you guys get constant rain while we have snow. Fair trade IMO! :biglaugh:
On a more serious note, I hope Danny gets his power back soon! I think we all miss him, yes even Jayhawk too! :thumbs up:
Even the my all female bobsled team that I sponsor miss him! You can check them out below as they practice on the couch. I'm mighty proud of them, just look at the teamwork!:punk:

Every time I see your pic Redbone that song "C'Mon Ride That Train" runs through my head.

talked to dannymax last night , he said they are going to be without power for a couple more days & theres a couple more storms coming before sunday ! But they are hanging in there so far !

"POWER TO THE PEOPLE" !!

Well, e'thin's back to normal!! Power was restored in our area around 4:00 this afternoon. That made it a nice even 7 days.

We were very lucky, didn't get as much ice as a lot of areas around us. The only damage we got was of the nusance type, limbs down, small trees broken, etc. But the real big trees around us held up beautifully, nothing down at all.

The generator ticked them off without missing a beat and we really didn't lack for anything. Helped the neighbors get their generators up and running, that was cool.

Thanks to everybody for your concern and a special thanks to Cop Runner for keeping everybody up on "the storm." The calls were much appreciated, as were the calls from Uncle Philthy and Lankee.

Now it's time for a nice hot shower, then maybe just sit and stare at the lights for awhile! :rofl_200:

Welcome back Danny. Glad it all worked out. Until Cop Runner updated us to your situation, we had thought that large (wood) pecker you keep telling us about went on a rampage.:biglaugh:

welcome back man....

we didn't get any ice or power outages but had tons of rain. our finished basement got hit but we're working on cleaning it now... not sure if ice and no power or rain and flooding and power is better..

either way glad ur all good man

I sure do feel for Danny. Poor Guy.

Hell it was just last night, NaughtyG, Buster and I were sitting on the patio at Front Row Sports Bar & Grill and it started to drizzle a little. We had to move up under the awning, and hope and pray our seats didn't get too wet for the ride home.

Man this weather is just getting horrible.

:biglaugh:

I tell ya, just don't know how you guys can put up with it!! Yer a tough bunch, I'll give ya that!! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Back