stuck bolt removal "H" cover

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey another off the wall question. I notice a huge gap between the guage panel and the faux tank cover. When hitting bumps, it has a lot of bounce. I saw an '06 today that had a rubber seal between the tank and the guages. Is this on every year or is mine not there because it never came with one?

yea it should have that rubber seal. sometimes they get removed when painted...

On another note, I saw another V-max driving through town, so I chased him down and talked with him a bit. He's got an '06 that he's going to sell to the yamaha dealer for $4,000.

I would offer him $4001 on the spot! You'd make between 1 and 2k selling it privately.. :clapping:

If I had $4,000 to spare, I surely would and sell this 99 I purchased. I really like the flames on the tank of the 06 and his is in better condition than mine.. not a whole lot, but better. The yamaha dealer surely knows they are ripping him off by offering him only $4,000 for that bike.

I told him to contact me (gave him my business card) and told him I'd introduce him to this forum and help him sell his bike here for more of a profit. He's unemployed so needing the money.

Latest posts

Back