Summit Racing...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Had to order some nitrous stuff and wasn't sure about the lead time in a couple parts. Called them up and the guy was very polite, nice, helpful all the things you'd expect and appreciate. I don't like to order over the phone b/c I can't verify what I order but he read the part numbers I wanted and then described it to me, verified the price and went over every little detail, but in a good way. explained exactly how and why they were going to charge me (since one shipment had to come directly from holley). I will follow up when I get the shipments in as well.

Their website has some great search/filtering tools as well:

http://www.summitracing.com/

I have usually bought my race stuff from them and always good service. On a side note: I should hopefully be setup with many aftermarket performance car stuff in the very near future!

Sean

i woulda ordered the jets from you Sean in a heart beat if you had them. Trying to get this finished for the brownie run (memorial day) so it might be a close one.

i woulda ordered the jets from you Sean in a heart beat if you had them. Trying to get this finished for the brownie run (memorial day) so it might be a close one.

Shhhh!! The Columbia County Sheriff monitors this site....don't tell them!!! :rofl_200:

I bought all my crankcase breather parts (hose, fittings, etc.) from them. It took a couple of orders to get it right (my fault) and they accepted my returns no problem and I only paid for the shipping and extra parts I bought!
A+ online vendor!! They have a very user friendly site as Garrett mentioned.

been getting stuff from hem since the 80's, Dave's Nitrous is the place to get nitrous stuff thou.

Latest posts

Back