supertrapp kerker mix

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joelyons50023

Reaction score
has anyone put a super trapp can on a kerker 4-1 head pipe if so what were the results

The Kerker just has one large pipe output, right?

The Trapps have a dual input that fits the stock headers - smaller diameter. Not sure that works?

I believe that KJShover recently tried this and liked the sound better than the Kerker can. I'm sure he'll post up if it was him.

4''=$201 or 5''=$240 hmmm
un-scstandard-4in-1.jpg

un-scstandard-19in-1.jpg

That was me,

It's the 4" 2.5 comp baffle. I thought it sounded sweet. I was going to run it, but being unemployed at the time I opted to sell the can along with a KZ1000 header.

here is a vid of the sounds. I'm still considering getting another to put on, I'll need to score a midpipe if I do though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDFReKb_Vdk

this thing looks kind of cool too but i wonder what the real performance of this thing is

Hogleg_1.jpg

We had a customer supercharged bike in the shop that had the traps pictured above. Sounded ok but we removed all the guts to make it sound better.

Sean

We had a customer supercharged bike in the shop that had the traps pictured above. Sounded ok but we removed all the guts to make it sound better.

Sean

So......What's inside them????

Are these and the 'Trapp slipons the same other than the inlet pipes???:ummm:

KJ that sounds REALLY good:clapping:

so did the supercharged bike run better after gutting it or was it just a sound thing

it's hard to say. we didn't dyno it before or after but it sure seemed that it was constipated with the few discs that he had in it.

Sean

I was thinking of the open end cap this would make it a lot easier to get the a/f with the sniffer

Replaced matte black slip on supertrapps on the '98 cbn fibr max to a jet hot coated kerker 4-1 courtesy of Sean. I like the complete black look from the header to the tip ( instead of the stock chrome headers ) and the performance seems to be about 5-10 % better but no dyno tests were done, just seat of the kevlar pants. :eusa_dance:

Back