Suspect wanted in hit and run that killed 3-year-old surrenders to police .

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's Toast... But he coulda been dead if he'd stayed at the scene. I don't know which is the worst punishment....????

I hope they get the parents for negligence. A 3 year old running out in the street is piss poor parenting.

The whole damn thing is a huge tragedy....the kid picked the wrong street to be stunting on, now his life is totally fucked. A little girl is dead because of it....just a big mess!

Agree with Dave, the kid didn't have a lot of options after he hit her....hanging around wouldn't have been in his best interests, unfortunately, he probly won't be doing any 'easy time' either! :boxing: :th_analprobe: :buttsexor:

Very much doubt this will happen.....might see NO go up in smoke if they even think about it!!
Slim chance of the parents being charged. Being a parent, I can say it's impossible to watch a kid every second, they just bolt sometimes. The kid on the bike? He's in a heap of trouble. Can't say I've never done anything stupid on a motorcycle in my younger days either. Bad for everybody all around.
Steve-o

Last edited:
No way you can blame this on the parents, you serious...Of course if it was my kid I'd feel guilty as hell......A 3 year old running around the nieghborhood by himself is a totally different thing than a 3 year old in the company of a large number of adults at a "gathering".....

Kids can and do bolt away. Go get yourself one and you'll see...

It was a block party with lots of people standing around, something that would make the normal driver SLOW DOWN!

Speed limits of 30 or less in neighborhoods is specifically designed to allow drivers to see, react, and stop in cases of kids running out in the street.....

Dickhead riding wheelies in the hood wasn't doing no damn 30 or less, he was crying out for attention in a "look at me" fashion and killed someone cause of it.......

If the rules of the road are being followed then you couldn't commit suicide by running out in front of a moving car in these neighborhoods, speed is too slow and driver stops..It's that simple to me.....

Back