Swingarm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not familiar with the term "caged", do you mean chambered? Below is a pic of my previous exhaust, a new one is in the works, but I love the factory sound.
Mark- Aero-turbine 3030 or 2525 on the 4.7, a little aggressive, but the best muffler for that Chrysler motor.
The GM 6.0 is one of the WORST resonating engines in the p/u's. Magnaflow 12595 is the best.
Motorcycle tips on a p/u? wouldn't be the first time.

What slipons are these?On your Vmax?

I thought you guys might enjoy this:

We chopped a full 2000 Tacoma and fused a 2000 4-Runner Limited on the front.

She's TRD supercharged with Supra injectors, NOS, pulleyboys pulley, custom flashed cpu, and much more!!!

I drive her daily, with the trailmaster 6" suspension lift and she will absolutley smoke all 4 tires off. Of course I have locked the rear locker with a simple electronic switch. I run over small tress with this one ;)

Around 22 lbs. of boost on full cpu flow.

Beast!!!!

http://www.americasarcade.com/black_bit@h/

We're around 420 HP with minor boost on a 3.4 ;)

:cheers:

Neil

PS. My hand is getting better ;)

Damn 22psi is a lot!! Was that engine originally supercharged or did it come that way and you just "tuned it up"?

The pic is an example of some custom work I did. Sold them though, too loud and didn't have room for a balance tube. I like the idea of just bolting on the center stand for maintenance. I love the factory exhaust look and sound. After some research I'll build another, probably black this time. Either 4-1 or 4-2-1, don't know yet. And quick Threadjacking! : )

The pic is an example of some custom work I did. Sold them though, too loud and didn't have room for a balance tube. I like the idea of just bolting on the center stand for maintenance. I love the factory exhaust look and sound. After some research I'll build another, probably black this time. Either 4-1 or 4-2-1, don't know yet. And quick Threadjacking! : )

Justin,Looks pretty good for making them.You would still have the 2-3 crossover using the 1" stock headers.It would be cool to make your next set a full system with 1 1/2" headers,2" collectors,3" outlets. This is what the dragstar is.

Justin,Use 1 in. DOM .100 wall tube to brace swing arm.Prefer jiging swing arm before welding.Can grind out indents to increase tire clearance,set up fake driveshaft so you can see who much you can remove.If you have an extra old pumpkin you can install a spacer on the axle to help maintain alingnment. I Mig welded mine this way .Was going to use chrome moly but is really tough to bend so went to DMO tube. You shoudn't have any trouble if you can fab an exhuast system.MAXGZ,Living in snow in Canada.

Latest posts

Back