Sync question,,

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craaaappp, I forgot about the restricters, each hose has one but I forgot about them all together so I without a doubt had the restricters on the wrong ends of one or more hoses which means my carbs are not in sync, another Senior moment.

If double posting counts as a senior moment I'ma havta recalibrate my senior moment meter!:damn angry:
Gunna a asterisk next to all the data it has recorded up to this moment, this thread just added a new multiplier!!!:biglaugh:
Not to worry fellas, my meter won't ever be on Ebay, I'm sure it will be completely/ absolutely worn out and worthless by the time I'm done with it!:rofl_200:

I was having trouble getting a good sync, when blipping the throttle, two carbs were raising before the other two and on two tubes the fluid was jumping while the other two stayed steady, then I read the motion pro trouble thread and realized I forgot about the correctors in the hoses and yes I'm full of senior moments plus "I'm not a smart man"

I was having trouble getting a good sync, when blipping the throttle, two carbs were raising before the other two and on two tubes the fluid was jumping while the other two stayed steady, then I read the motion pro trouble thread and realized I forgot about the correctors in the hoses and yes I'm full of senior moments plus "I'm not a smart man"

Not buying it sir, sorry....you just won't hear a dumb man say that!! :biglaugh:

Back