Tampa Guys

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad I didn't get the message until late. Had a busy day yesterday. Happy Kyle was able to meet up. Maybe see you in Jan or Feb tothemax93. Be safe Bro...

Thanks for having me Kyle. I had a good time.

Next time Dave. It wasn't planned out well on my part, so its tough for you to know.

Im here, whats up, Im south of Tampa in Apollo Beach. My bike is tore down for cleaning and mods. But my hand is ready for a beer! I was just in Oldsmar today too.....

Yep he was here last night actually he is still here just in Zepherhills now. If your ever in Oldsmar feel free to holler at me 813-270-0000 I am usually here in the garage working.
Ok Steve 813-714-0148

Made it back today. I left 77 and sunny to 26 and snow flurries. I'm starting a fire as soon as I finish this post, but not for the same reasons you have your fire, Kyle :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: Burrrrrrr

Made it back today. I left 77 and sunny to 26 and snow flurries. I'm starting a fire as soon as I finish this post, but not for the same reasons you have your fire, Kyle :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: Burrrrrrr
I think I will stick to my flip flops & shorts & my little mezmorizing fire & hot dog stick. Glad ya made it home safe.

Come back when you can stay longer....:thumbs up:
Good to hear your home safe...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....

Back