Texas Hill Country Three Sisters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Just discovered one of the fellow Vmaxers from Austin that made our ride this weekened to Bandera has a pretty good channel up on you tube. This clip is from part of the route we ride. Not from this weekend but from a while back when he was on a different bike. Little fucker can ride too....

It's no tail of the Dragon but for Texas it's pretty good...

http://www.youtube.com/user/cfavret#p/u/18/VFW9VoApiow

I love those roads. At your 44sec mark I had a lady in an SUV take the turn wide (on her phone) and cause me to rub the guard rail. I was ok but I hate cagers riuned a good pair of jeans. I head down to that area as a yearly ride with my club(Green Kinights 64). I missed the gathering of the Guard (PGR) last weekend because of shoulder surgery. I will be back down there in OCT form my yearly ride. Anytime you make it out to San Angelo send me a message. Post some more vids if you have them still cant ride for another 4 weeks so might as well live thru your rides.

I am throwing around the idea of riding back to Texas in the next week or so. I want to visit home bad.

Holler at me when you do,

281-536-5067

I live on Texas 146 2 miles south of 1-10 mile marker 798 (about 5 miles form the track) so you'd be coming right by, I don't have a bike to ride right now nut we copuild visit and drink some brews.

I think I may have met you before you moved, either out at the track or maybe at Michaels place, you have long silver hair like a country music star?????

Holler at me when you do,

281-536-5067

I live on Texas 146 2 miles south of 1-10 mile marker 798 (about 5 miles form the track) so you'd be coming right by, I don't have a bike to ride right now nut we copuild visit and drink some brews.

I think I may have met you before you moved, either out at the track or maybe at Michaels place, you have long silver hair like a country music star?????
Yep that is me long silver hair. I was always at the track & went to Michaels quite a few times. I also used to stop into that fancy bar down there the RIver Queen.:rofl_200:

Yep that is me long silver hair. I was always at the track & went to Michaels quite a few times. I also used to stop into that fancy bar down there the RIver Queen.:rofl_200:

Fancy???

I'm always scared to even turn into the driveway!! The Slime Light is fancy enough for me:rofl_200:

I'm in Pinehurst II if your ever close..cold beers in the garage

Back