The 09s have arrived .....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
The other day i was going thru a website here , a NZ version of ebay looking at the new maxs coming soon and with everyone on here not really sure when i thort i would txt the guy to ask when the offical delivery date for here in NZ is ?
This is the reply i got ..

" Hi , the first of the new Vmaxs arrived last week . There are still a couple available with a $2k deposit . Due for jan delivery . After that the next shipment due later next year with a 10% price increase "

I am to believe that 15 of these are destined for New Zealand , sadly non of these will end up in my garage tho .

Wheeee!!! I'm the high bidder on this fine '09 v max!! JFTF of it I put $8 grand on it!
Won't get hurt too bad with that bid and I can't wait to tell my wife I'm bidding on an '09 max!! :rofl_200:

Wheeee!!! I'm the high bidder on this fine '09 v max!! JFTF of it I put $8 grand on it!
Won't get hurt too bad with that bid and I can't wait to tell my wife I'm bidding on an '09 max!! :rofl_200:

Well shit!! Somebody outbid me at $8100, and I was just going to clean a space in the garage, I was soooo sure I'd win it! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

That's as close as I'll get to a new max..........oh well!

Well shit!! Somebody outbid me at $8100, and I was just going to clean a space in the garage, I was soooo sure I'd win it! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

That's as close as I'll get to a new max..........oh well!

so close danny... so close!

There is another 09' on ebay that is here in MD with no reserve bid was at 13k could be a good buy. item# 150314177833
Chris

13k and just under 10 days to go - this will be interesting. I don't think it'll stay there, but you just never know..

LOL - since I looked it's already gone to over 15k!!

Last edited:
Back