The looks of a H.A.C. backrest

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allisontech

Reaction score
I have decided it's time to put a backrest on my Max, "I'm constantly worrying if my passenger will arrive at our destination,or if they will be left somewhere along the way after they exit towards the rear!". I have decided the HAC looks like a good setup, And would like your thoughts, "Is it one of the least ugly choices?". What are your favorites?

:ummm:

Bill

I had the stock Yamaha backrest for a while, but really didn't like the fact that it wasn't easy to take off when you didn't need it. Than got the HAC backrest and it's easy to take it on and off - laterally a 2 minute job.

Mike

With a couple of small mods the HAC is super easy to take off and on, I really like mine. I only use it when my son rides on the back, Vsearch HAC and you will see the mods people have done to make it much easier to take off and on and to retain the rear stock reflector.

the stock one is easy on easy off too with a venture grab rail

i like the renntec for its low profile.

Installed the H.A.C. backrest today,ordered it from Rice Paddy on Ebay, I can't figure out how the guy shipped it so fast! It's amazing the backrest wasn't on for 10 min and everyone wants to go for a ride again! "Safety first". LOL

Thanks for the info guy's
Bill

Installed the H.A.C. backrest today,ordered it from Rice Paddy on Ebay, I can't figure out how the guy shipped it so fast! It's amazing the backrest wasn't on for 10 min and everyone wants to go for a ride again! "Safety first". LOL

Thanks for the info guy's
Bill
I had my nuts tack welded to the mounting bracket so I don't have to take off the back seat to install or remove. I'm sure I will hear about my nuts being welded:biglaugh:

I can tell you one thing the girls are not happy when they land on there ass ! Dont ask me how I know:bang head:

Today i noticed my 10 year old had both arms in the air and was giving me a thumbs up in my mirror, "That would never have happened without the back rest!"

"And 2 fear I'm not going to mention anything about your nut's being welded"
It's a great idea though,for now the rear seat comes off easy enough! So i'm not welding my nut's quite yet! LOL

Bill :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back