The Max is here! Let the modding Begin!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you willl go for stepped triples. I personally don't like them... look bad and those from COO could be better designed to look better to the eye. The eyes eat as well... LOL
I hear you man. I think you haven't seen yeti yet... I think thats the look you are looking for. Thats my likings as well... You can always get shorter rear shocks to match the lowered front and keep the bike leveled...

So you willl go for stepped triples. I personally don't like them... look bad and those from COO could be better designed to look better to the eye. The eyes eat as well... LOL
I hear you man. I think you haven't seen yeti yet... I think thats the look you are looking for. Thats my likings as well... You can always get shorter rear shocks to match the lowered front and keep the bike leveled...

Yeah i like the look of Yeti. My rear tire won't be that big but thats the general look i'm going for. I actually read through your build thread for that bike on custom fighters a while back. Even showed the pics to my bud doing the build so he could get some ideas.

No copying dude!!!... LOL Just kidding. My rear end will be for sale this fall... I got another project going on regarding fairings... So that one will come of after i line up all this thinking. I'll throw in some teaser pics on my thread this following month... Keep pressing with the fighter mod attitude... Cheers

No copying dude!!!... LOL Just kidding. My rear end will be for sale this fall... I got another project going on regarding fairings... So that one will come of after i line up all this thinking. I'll throw in some teaser pics on my thread this following month... Keep pressing with the fighter mod attitude... Cheers

Yeah once i get all the cosmetic's out of the way it's on to the motor upgrades. Just one thing at a time. Something about having a fighter style bike with a drag bike motor that i just can't get enough of! :punk:

Back