The second amendment to the constitution of the united states

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...that would be great math if it was human reading it...Its a human directing a computer to do the searching, so now the government agency that audits you, also knows that you have high blood pressure, or diabetes, or that you have cancer or are HIV positive.

So are you comfortable with that?

So the same government that steals your phone conversations, and email also has confidential health records now.

LOL...if it was a republican president in office...you would be all up in arms....but since democrats are in office...its all ok, because its all for our best interest and and we need to trust the government not to abuse its power and authority.

LOL...that would be great math if it was human reading it...Its a human directing a computer to do the searching, so now the government agency that audits you, also knows that you have high blood pressure, or diabetes, or that you have cancer or are HIV positive.

So are you comfortable with that?

So the same government that steals your phone conversations, and email also has confidential health records now.

One more benefit of living in Mexico. When I go to the Docs, I can afford to pay cash. No S.S. number. No forms to sign. If I need medicine, I go to the farmicia and purchase over the counter like a bag of potato chips. The cost is about the same as my co-pay in the states but no deducible. Now I'll have chief head-up-ass jumping on to claim I'm a statist.
BTW, I really don't care if my health records are confidential or not. What really matters is that I go to the gym everyday, eat well, laugh a lot, watch my son grow into a fine person and keep my mind occupied.
David

One more benefit of living in Mexico. When I go to the Docs, I can afford to pay cash. No S.S. number. No forms to sign. If I need medicine, I go to the farmicia and purchase over the counter like a bag of potato chips. The cost is about the same as my co-pay in the states but no deducible. Now I'll have chief head-up-ass jumping on to claim I'm a statist.
BTW, I really don't care if my health records are confidential or not. What really matters is that I go to the gym everyday, eat well, laugh a lot, watch my son grow into a fine person and keep my mind occupied.
David

And avoid the illegal gunfire...lol

Dark side?? Sorry i dont get it. Sorry for the delay, was driving back from work.

So click on the go advanced advanced button at the bottom, click on manage attachments, another box will pop up, click on browse, and then click on the upload button on the middle right side, then click close window at the bottom, then submit reply.

Or download the photos to your desktop and click on the paperclip at the top of this box. Browse to your picture and download it.

Or if you have the photos in photobucket go to 'links' and click on the IMG link for that photo, it will say 'copied', then paste it to your post. (Incidentally, that's the way to post a photo to a PM too)

One more benefit of living in Mexico. When I go to the Docs, I can afford to pay cash. No S.S. number. No forms to sign. If I need medicine, I go to the farmicia and purchase over the counter like a bag of potato chips. The cost is about the same as my co-pay in the states but no deducible.

Now I'll have chief head-up-ass jumping on to claim I'm a statist.

David
Chief head up ass???
Really Comrad Dave???
Your true colors become more vivid with every post. Now we can see you are bigot, that insults native americans by mocking their tribal structure while at the same time impugning that they are stupid.
Now I am not certain which native american in particular you are aiming your insults at via your racist diatribe, but I can say that this person doesn't have to claim you are a statist. Everything you post proves that you are.
What Soviet satelite country were you born in Dave?:hmmm:

Latest posts

Back