They know I tell ya

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
seems that the hunting season is winding down, so they're walking out in the open. Right down Northern Lights blvd. lol:rofl_200:

Attachments

• moose2.jpg
    moose2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 40
  • moose1.jpg
    moose1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 43
I wouldn't want to hit that thing! Especially on a bike. Awesome pictures, KJ....Thanks for sharing!!!!

Ya wouldn't wanna hit one of them with a Semi. Really Cool from a distance. Nice pictures.

We had an Alaskan Brown in the middle of the road when we drove from Fairbanks to Anchorage
a couple years back. We stopped way away and watched until he relinquished the road. He was
about as big as the little SUV we were in.

People in Alaska have too much fun.......

everyone else is thinking of his occupying the road... call me crazy but i was thinking... steaks, burgers and sausage!

Enough steaks, burgers and sausage for a big party.:biglaugh::rofl_200:

sweet......

pretty gutsy beast as hunting season is not over yet. be hard to gut and skin on the side walk.... with all the oil and crap on the road might make the meat taste bad :rofl_200:

Came face to face with one of those big boys up on top of the Dixyville Notch in NH....it was about midnight, hadn't seen a house or a light for a long, long time. Driving my Ford Econoline work van with a snub nose....he stood there looking at me, put his head down like he was going to charge.....I'm thinking, "This ain't gonna go so good for the Irishman!"...then changed his mind and ambled off into the woods!!

Whew!! That was a close one!! :worthy:

sometimes when its too hard to get the prize out of the metal container its not worth the effort hahahahaha must have been on his mind Dan-O hhahahahah

Came face to face with one of those big boys up on top of the Dixyville Notch in NH....it was about midnight, hadn't seen a house or a light for a long, long time. Driving my Ford Econoline work van with a snub nose....he stood there looking at me, put his head down like he was going to charge.....I'm thinking, "This ain't gonna go so good for the Irishman!"...then changed his mind and ambled off into the woods!!

Whew!! That was a close one!! :worthy:

How did you know he was Irish ? :rofl_200::rofl_200:

Scary coming face to face with one of those on a bike,came face to face with a Bull Elephant in Rhodesia(1994) riding a Kawasaki 750...flipped her around like she was a 50cc and got outta there....

I have been within 20' of a female while backpacking on Isle Royale (link to my buddy's site and his blog on the different trips we took). I tell ya, I don't think I took a breath for 5 minutes!
I have also had a couple different encounters with Bull moose on I.R. but not as close as I was to the female. Any encounter with a moose is amazing, their size is definitely impressive, much like a Clydesdale with horns.:Shocked:

Back