this comeing sunday fort wayne IN

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koher

Reaction score
There's a group of guys doing a ride Sunday were all from a little north of fort Wayne Indiana my numbers down below let me know if your in

Sunday is easter and i wont be able to make it but i might make it another time. Maybe we can meet up half way. I think if we meet up in marshall mi area we would pull alot of rider's togather. Can you guys make it to that area. I also can meet you in cold water or out on 20 somewhere for any ride. I will be riding to ryan schnitz shop in decator IN on may 3rd maybe we could meet up for a few hours.

Just let me know when I ride with a bunch of guys around here but I'm the only max most are vstars or sport bikes

Koher you still have time to make plans for a trip to thunder and you can ride down with me and lee if you want to.

There's a group of guys doing a ride Sunday were all from a little north of fort Wayne Indiana my numbers down below let me know if your in

Dang I drove up to Auburn on Sat, granted I am in a rental car but could of stopped and said hello to a few fellow forum members.

G

Latest posts

Back