?THUNDER BY THE BAY? Sarasota FL

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Guys And Gals,
All You guys northside freezing your tuchass off.

So far what I have is Rick Rash is leaving IL early am on Friday The 9th and is estimating being in Sarasota bout midnight ish.

I'm tentatively going to try and get a room set up tomorrow and leaving Friday the 9th late afternoon from Orlando.

Come on down guys and thaw out for a couple of days! Throw that max in the back of a p/u or van and head south for some Thunder By The Bay!!!

:rocket bike: :auto:

:moped::Snowmobile::auto182::moped2:

OK Guys And Gals,
All You guys northside freezing your tuchass off.

So far what I have is Rick Rash is leaving IL early am on Friday The 9th and is estimating being in Sarasota bout midnight ish.

I'm tentatively going to try and get a room set up tomorrow and leaving Friday the 9th late afternoon from Orlando.

Come on down guys and thaw out for a couple of days! Throw that max in the back of a p/u or van and head south for some Thunder By The Bay!!!

:rocket bike: :auto:

:moped::Snowmobile::auto182::moped2:

DAMN, I would love to get down there for this!! I'm from Sarasota. We have about 4ft of snow and its been in the single digits here in the Soo. I have shoveled more these last 2 months then all total in my life this quick in the season. DAMN Mr. Freeze ! But as you know there 82nd I will be down there for bike week can't wait.. Take some photos of Sarasota for me. Definitly hit St Armands Circle. Can't remember the names of the couple watering holes there at the moment but its a cool place to go. Another GREAT watering hole with some GREAT food is Philippe Creek (restraunt) its on Tamiami Trail (or hwy 41) just south of Circuit City on the east side of the road. Enjoy Later, ALMTY

Ok The latest Update:
I am heading down to Sarasota on Friday Night and staying at the Howard Johnson in downtown Sarasota.

Howard Johnson Inn - Sarasota FL
811 S Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL 34236-7824 US
Phone: 941-365-0350

I do realize there may be cheaper rooms at the little strip motels along the beach. But I have this phobia about bed bugs, they do exist!
Anyway...

Rick Rash says he is going to be there Saturday Night, so we are splitting a room.

Here's a neat little tip...
if you go to www.hojo.com and make your reservation through their site after you make your reservation you will get a little chat box pop up asking if you want to sign up for a free 30 day trial for I Go Ho Jo Travelers Advantage, and if you do, they will give you a $30 dollar mail in rebate for your stay.
Also if your a AAA member you can get about $9 bucks of the rate.

I know I'm going to do the Poker Run on Sunday with Tim Robinson! Anything else I'm open to suggestions.

Hope to see a bunch of you next weekend at Thunder By The Bay.
Call me if you need any other info.
407-616-3241

OK just for an update...

Looks like we will be getting together Saturday for a ride and then going somewhere to eat.
And Then Sunday Getting together and going on the Poker Run.
Specifics are being finalized by Tim. And will be posted as soon as he has them finished.
So all you South Florida Riders Here's your chance to show up and have a good time in your part of the State.
Also, It's not too late for those North of the Mason Dixon Line to come down and thaw out for a couple of days.
Come Oooonnn... Use up those sick days, Claim it's for the betterment of your mental health!!!

Back