Tony Stewart

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still im sure tony hates it happend.Bad for everyone involved.Don't run out in front of someone no matter what.

I saw someone on PCP take-on 5 of my fellow firefighters, and if it wasn't for the number of hands (and bodies) holding the patient down, she would have gotten the better of us, in the short-term. In extreme cases, sedation is called-for. She was probably all-of 130 lbs., and she lifted my 185 lbs. partner off her like he was a pillow.

I wouldn't be surprised that the family pursues a civil lawsuit against Tony at the urging of some suit-happy attorney. Sadly, it may be less-costly to settle out-of-court than to take a chance in-front of a jury, and have a sympathy vote get a major decision against Mr. Stewart.

I saw someone on PCP take-on 5 of my fellow firefighters, and if it wasn't for the number of hands (and bodies) holding the patient down, she would have gotten the better of us, in the short-term. In extreme cases, sedation is called-for. She was probably all-of 130 lbs., and she lifted my 185 lbs. partner off her like he was a pillow.

I wouldn't be surprised that the family pursues a civil lawsuit against Tony at the urging of some suit-happy attorney. Sadly, it may be less-costly to settle out-of-court than to take a chance in-front of a jury, and have a sympathy vote get a major decision against Mr. Stewart.

Unfortunately....you can count on it. Big hate-on building here, I feel very bad for Tony, could easily be a career ender for him.

"...........the focus should be on the actions of Mr. Stewart. This matter is not at rest and we will pursue all remedies in fairness to Kevin."

Still im sure tony hates it happend.Bad for everyone involved.Don't run out in front of someone no matter what.
I am glad of the out come Its as it should be. I am sure they will try & still Take Tony for all he is worth. If you get out of your car & run into the middle of a dark race track you get what you get. . I don't see Tony being the Hot head here. If it was just another racer besides Toney we would not have heard shit about this but now a famous person is involved and some one wants to suck it up.

Last edited:
...........the focus should be on the actions of Mr. Stewart. This matter is not at rest and we will pursue all remedies in fairness to Kevin

No different than if he was drunk driving and got himself killed.
The guy was an adult, he chose to put all of the other drivers and crews at risk with his completely irresponsible behavior. In the end it was that irresponsible behavior that led to his own death.

Any civil suits from this point forward is nothing more than the family using his casket as a pulpit to scream that they want money.

Agreed. They know he has the $$$ and I'm sure lawyers are lining up at the Ward's doorstep ready to start the b.s.!

Ward being under the influence of weed while participating in a motor sport is going to make a civil suit almost impossible to win I would think.

Ward being under the influence of weed while participating in a motor sport is going to make a civil suit almost impossible to win I would think.

I hope so. I hope that Tony's attorneys aren't p*ssies and figure that it will be cheaper to settle than go to court. If that happens the family still "wins"...because they got what they want and thats money.

Back