took the leap and ordered a Marks exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro.betterley

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input was torn about what to do? Was going to buy a supertrapp from Sean. then I found some local deals on used systems.

But I just ordered a system from marks performance!

Right now I have a stock air box with a K&N filter needles shimmed, stock jets. But I also have a factory pro jet kit and needles, should i change the main jets, and or needles?

Thanks

Thanks for all the input was torn about what to do? Was going to buy a supertrapp from Sean. then I found some local deals on used systems.

Right now I have a stock air box with a K&N filter needles shimmed, stock jets. But I also have a factory pro jet kit and needles, should i change the main jets, and or needles?

Thanks

Leave it alone until you get the new pipes on. deep 6 the factory pro jet kit. put the money towards Sean's or a Stg 7 if you feel the need for a kit.

Thanks

Start out with a 1mm stock needle shim, back the A/F screws out 3 1/4 turns, sync it....see what ya got.

Then go to a kit (Morley's works well with these pipes) if you want.

This way you got a baseline to tune the jet kit from.

he mailed them out today, when i called he said he was getting ready to go to ups so he would send mine at the same time. Thats what i call service, same day shipping!

Man I would love to have a set of Marks!!!But I'm gonna have to wait!!!!:bang head::damn angry:

Back