Trump

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know she was a snake by listening to Fox "News", Rush Limbaugh, the Republikans, or the Liar-In-Chief Trumpf..
None of them are known for dispensing truth... Zero credibility.....

"All the racist saps" was not intended to imply that all people who bought into Trumpf and his lies are racists. But enough of the bottom feeder racists in this country bought into his line of garbage to make it seem (at least to me, and what do I know?) that the type of person who would have racist leanings would be emboldened by Trumpfs rhetoric and openly display these beliefs - thinking that it's the "new normal" now.

I name no names as far as being a racist, or anti gay, or anti abortion rights, or cozying up to Putin - possibly the most unforgivable thing he's done, or mocking the same intelligence agencies that he will depend on for keeping us from a war, or mocking the disabled, or being the follower of an an outright liar. Those who have been duped by this clown know who you are, and will unfortunately have to reap the effects of what was sown when this guy lied his way into the White House. Heaven help us all.

Almost all that I know didnt buy in at all. It was Trump as an extremely poor option or Clinton which was an absolute non-option. It was necessary to break the DNC deathgrip on our country, Its truly sad that in the end Trump was the only way to do that. But unfortunately that was exactly the case.

His rallys did seem too add merit to your comment about a racist element embracing him, also very unfortunate. The media was not about to downplay that either.

You know she was a snake by listening to Fox "News", Rush Limbaugh, the Republikans, or the Liar-In-Chief Trumpf..
None of them are known for dispensing truth... Zero credibility.....

How about her taking money.....and a LOT of it from countries, that subjugate women (IE middle east countries), all the while being a champion for women?

Hmmm isnt it pandering if you suddenly get a southern drawl in your voice and start carrying hot sauce in your purse?

Now, there is no proof about the speaking fees of Bill Clinton going thru the roof, after Hillary becoming Sec of state.....but it sure does look bad.....and makes you go HMMMM.

Well I do find it funny that your own party.....the DNC fired DWS after the emails were leaked about DWS supporting Hillary over Bernie. The emails released were credible enough to get her fired.

There is also the private email server that HRC has admitted to......Now why would she want to do that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDQ1vIuvZI

Here is the simplest way to discuss economics.

Look at the debt clock. You do have a backward button, you you can look at how things have improved or NOT improved over the last 8 years.

http://usdebtclock.org/

I dont think that's very simple. But I admit, I'm an idiot.

I kept hitting the back button and I never saw at anytime where there was a clear indicator of when our economy was good. But I guess maybe that clock doesnt go back far enough to when America was great. Which was apparently before I was born. I kept going as far back as it would go. The only thing I deducted out of that site is the shit thats in the red, stays red and just gets bigger. That was consistent no matter which party was in office. So should I just assume in 4 years that trend will continue?

I guess we will see.

At least Republicans are able to put forth their thoughts out via radio, talk radio and Democrats has not worked. And why are not able to talk about their thoughts/ ideas and have the public back them?

Its hard to disagree with any of that. I think Fords stated reasons and actual reasons might not match up perfectly. Oh yea, on the Trump rally scene... I would rather pass a basket of seasonal gourds than be within two states of one of those abortions. For being in the middle of a really red region I saw shockingly few Trump stickers, signs or banners, and virtually nothing cor Clinton. Even here folks seem know its better than more liberal progressive leadership but it still aint good.

Trump.does say stupid shit and that has been and will continue to be a real issue. What comes next with Russia will say alot, his reluctance to consider evidence is troubling at best. How that attitude plays into China is unknown. Under Obama it would probably not move him until a giant toll lock stretched across the entire sea completely obstructing freedom of navigation. It is a clusterfuck no doubt and of course if we dont deal with it who will? Not every nation has the motivation and strength to face China. China is not to be triffled with, and now that that stack of festering vaginas known as Obama is out of the way, neither is the USA. The longer it goes unchecked the worse its going to be. It should have been dealt with the first moment military installations appeared in disputed waters. Im not sure exactly how but we let everything just slide. I think putting a chip back on our shoulder is appropriate now, maybe we even wear the bully hat this recess. Obama was easy to bully, I dont think the same of Trump. I just hope he finds the taste of Chinese cock much less palatable than Russian cock. Gut feeling maybe but I think how he handles foreign affairs in the immediate future will significantly effect us all. Obamas approach was a failure so maybe we can hope that Trump follows a hard line and that it is not too late to be effective.

I dont have much faith that Trump is equipped to straighten out the mess he inherited, but I am very hopeful. I have litte doubt that he will do better than Obama or Clinton but that is not much of a stretch. Dealing with bullies is obviously not something the liberal party is cut out for. I am also fascinated with how he may deal with NK. All I can say is Im glad I'm not him.

I love the word "bully". Dont you? It has such fascinating connotations in its recent heavy missuse, it has morphed into some sort of buzzword, but I meant it in the traditional sense. This is the first time in decades I have used that word outside a a satirical context.

I cant disagree with any of that. I too love the word bully. But I have to say it as if I was impersonating a mix of Teddy Roosevelt and Churchill for full dramatic effect.

I will add my opinion on one point though:

It should have been dealt with the first moment military installations appeared in disputed waters. Im not sure exactly how but we let everything just slide.

I think its ultimately due to the fact that America both physically and mentally was beat up and exhausted from the decade of war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Whether you were Republican, Democrat, or Independent, I think the majority of America was ready to get the fuck out of conflicts in 2008. The wounds of Iraq was still fresh on everyones mind. At least that was my opinion. I read about China doing it. Did I want to us to do something about it? Nope. Not at that time. We had our vets stretched thin enough as it was and we had an economy was recovering from recession. Starting shit with China at that time would hurt us pretty hard IMO.

Bill, if you would go back and look at her past you would understand. It's full of lies, corruption, and all kinds of illegal shit.
And you want to say we believed HIS lies!? Are you shitting me dude! You have the kind of stupidity that has turned our country into what it is now. You should be thanking Trump voters for saving you dumbasses from certain death/killary.

I'm done. This is just pissing me off. I thought surely all motorcyclist had a brain but I have been proven wrong. :bang head:

I dont think that's very simple. But I admit, I'm an idiot.

I kept hitting the back button and I never saw at anytime where there was a clear indicator of when our economy was good. But I guess maybe that clock doesnt go back far enough to when America was great. Which was apparently before I was born. I kept going as far back as it would go. The only thing I deducted out of that site is the shit thats in the red, stays red and just gets bigger. That was consistent no matter which party was in office. So should I just assume in 4 years that trend will continue?

I guess we will see.

The things that I always look at is the unemployment level, ACTUAL unemployment, etc, all of that is on the right side. The latest version has us workforce now vs 2000, Not in the labour force now vs 2000......etc.

This is the stuff that scares me. I took a snippet of those areas.

Attachments

• Debt clock.jpg
    Debt clock.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 17
The things that I always look at is the unemployment level, ACTUAL unemployment, etc, all of that is on the right side. The latest version has us workforce now vs 2000, Not in the labour force now vs 2000......etc.

This is the stuff that scares me. I took a snippet of those areas.

Yea but if I'm reading that right actual unemployed is counting part-time workers as unemployed? If thats the case then I would argue that's not ACTUAL unemployed. And I cant tell when looking at previous years if part-time was factored in like it was for 2017. So if they're are counting part-time as unemployed for 2017 but arent for the previous years then that is gonna skew the data from historical analysis wouldn't it?

I just know my girlfriend, who is a baker, is on the books as "part-time" but she works 40 hours a week or more on a regular basis. Seems to be pretty standard practice in the food and bev industry from what I gather(being part time on the books but working 40 hours a week). I thought that shit was illegal and maybe it is... not sure how they are getting away with it. But anyway, wouldn't that mean the way that site parses the data that she would be considered "actual unemployed?"

The unemployment numbers are concerning and I'm not not dismissing them. Just trying to understand them. Because while I see those numbers I also see that:

Assests per citizen has gone up, Savings Per Family has gone up, and personal debt per citizen has gone down.

So does this mean those that have jobs are doing better than they were 8 years ago? That's the way I interpret it, but I might be reading that wrong.

Interesting site though. Thanks for sharing.

So what was the alternative? Vote for Hillary? We know that she was a snake.....and the DNC worked WITH her, and against Bernie to make her the party nomination?

So.....you either vote for Trump......vote for Hillary.......or vote for a third party candidate, and throw away you vote?

Was Trump the only one who ran in the primary? There were several other republican candidates that ran against Trump but somehow he won. I keep reading that people voted for Trump because Hillary was a terrible choice however the choice could have been someone else. The fact is people voted for Trump because they loved his rhetoric and it is genuinely what people that voted for him feel.
I would love some one to post line item with factual numbers how Obama was so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea but if I'm reading that right actual unemployed is counting part-time workers as unemployed? If thats the case then I would argue that's not ACTUAL unemployed. And I cant tell when looking at previous years if part-time was factored in like it was for 2017. So if they're are counting part-time as unemployed for 2017 but arent for the previous years then that is gonna skew the data from historical analysis wouldn't it?

I just know my girlfriend, who is a baker, is on the books as "part-time" but she works 40 hours a week or more on a regular basis. Seems to be pretty standard practice in the food and bev industry from what I gather(being part time on the books but working 40 hours a week). I thought that shit was illegal and maybe it is... not sure how they are getting away with it. But anyway, wouldn't that mean the way that site parses the data that site she would be considered "actual unemployed?"

The unemployment numbers are concerning and I'm not not dismissing them. Just trying to understand them. Because while I see those numbers I also see that:

Assests per citizen has gone up, Savings Per Family has gone up, and personal debt per citizen has gone down.

So does this mean those that have jobs are doing better than they were 8 years ago? That's the way I interpret it, but I might be reading that wrong.

Interesting site though. Thanks for sharing.

No, part time is not counted as part of unemployed. They are in the part time category. Look at the actual unemployment rate. 14 million as opposed to the official unemployment. Here is the definition of actual unemployment.

The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over

The thing that bothers me...the US workforce 152 million, in the year 2000 155 million.

Not in the labour force (basically not working, and not looking for work), 95 million. In the year 2000 79 million, so 14 million more people have given up looking for work.

Median income now 30K. In the year 2000 28K, so the average person is making 2K more a year.

Now the number of manufacturing jobs 12 million, in the year 2000 17 million. So in 17 years, we have lost 5 million manufacturing jobs.

Median new home 308K, and in the year 2000 161K.

So yes, there are people that are doing better than they were 17 years ago, and I am one of them. It took a career change to do it, but increased my income, have a house, and have hard assets, and a retirement. Not everyone is so lucky.

In 2000 17 million people on foodstamps......now 42 million.

Yep, what can I say, I am a numbers guy. I first found the debt clock about 8-10 years ago or so.

Yep....there are "weird" rules everywhere that are quasi legal. Take for instance Paramedics.....we are governed by the DOT (because we are on the highways) Truck drivers are not allowed to run for 24 hrs, Paramedics can (atleast as far as I know of) I quit AMR in 2007. So, the person that is transporting your milk......needs a good nights sleep, but the people that you call when your loved one is dead.....might have been up 12-24 hrs at that point. NOW, most services I know dont do 24's anymore, due to legal reasons (lack of sleep....etc) But I know of services that still do.

I don't know much about the real unemployment rate or any of this but I do know that where I work new workers start at $16.00 plus insurance and retirement and they don't have to have any skills,we teach them and they get raises as they learn. There is so much work out there we cannot find enough people to do it, I have been in the business close to 30 years and we have never been so busy. The point being that the economy can't be that bad. And let's look at 2016 gas prices compared to 2008 gas prices. $5.00/gallon in 2008 $2.00/gallon in 2016. The same holds true for numerous items we spend money on, look at how much cheaper air travel is now compared to 8 years ago.The fact of the matter is the average American has way more SPENDING POWER now than they ever had under Bush.

No, part time is not counted as part of unemployed. They are in the part time category. Look at the actual unemployment rate. 14 million as opposed to the official unemployment. Here is the definition of actual unemployment.

The U6 unemployment rate counts not only people without work seeking full-time employment (the more familiar U-3 rate), but also counts "marginally attached workers and those working part-time for economic reasons." Note that some of these part-time workers counted as employed by U-3 could be working as little as an hour a week. And the "marginally attached workers" include those who have gotten discouraged and stopped looking, but still want to work. The age considered for this calculation is 16 years and over

The thing that bothers me...the US workforce 152 million, in the year 2000 155 million.

Not in the labour force (basically not working, and not looking for work), 95 million. In the year 2000 79 million, so 14 million more people have given up looking for work.

Median income now 30K. In the year 2000 28K, so the average person is making 2K more a year.

Now the number of manufacturing jobs 12 million, in the year 2000 17 million. So in 17 years, we have lost 5 million manufacturing jobs.

Median new home 308K, and in the year 2000 161K.

So yes, there are people that are doing better than they were 17 years ago, and I am one of them. It took a career change to do it, but increased my income, have a house, and have hard assets, and a retirement. Not everyone is so lucky.

In 2000 17 million people on foodstamps......now 42 million.

Yep, what can I say, I am a numbers guy. I first found the debt clock about 8-10 years ago or so.

Yep....there are "weird" rules everywhere that are quasi legal. Take for instance Paramedics.....we are governed by the DOT (because we are on the highways) Truck drivers are not allowed to run for 24 hrs, Paramedics can (atleast as far as I know of) I quit AMR in 2007. So, the person that is transporting your milk......needs a good nights sleep, but the people that you call when your loved one is dead.....might have been up 12-24 hrs at that point. NOW, most services I know dont do 24's anymore, due to legal reasons (lack of sleep....etc) But I know of services that still do.

Thanks for the explanation. I need to dig deeper into it to see the state by state breakdown since that can make a pretty big difference.

A good friend of mine who still lives down in South Mississippi got laid off back in November and has been trying to find work in the area since and isn't getting any hits and he's an IT guy. The IT market down there is small and therefore open positions are few and far between. Whereas here in St. Louis available IT jobs are all over the place. So our plan was last weekend he was supposed to come up and stay with me for a few weeks and I was gonna give him a crash course on email administration and help him get his foot in the door for some jobs up here.

Those plans fell through because something came up for him. I think his wife isn't very keen on leaving the area(she's a hometown sort of person). Breaks my heart because I want to help him. Dude is a hard worker and takes shit by the horn and gets it done. Hate seeing him struggle finding work, but in his case his woes are more geographical than economical.

Thanks for the explanation. I need to dig deeper into it to see the state by state breakdown since that can make a pretty big difference.

A good friend of mine who still lives down in South Mississippi got laid off back in November and has been trying to find work in the area since and isn't getting any hits and he's an IT guy. The IT market down there is small and therefore open positions are few and far between. Whereas here in St. Louis available IT jobs are all over the place. So our plan was last weekend he was supposed to come up and stay with me for a few weeks and I was gonna give him a crash course on email administration and help him get his foot in the door for some jobs up here.

Those plans fell through because something came up for him. I think his wife isn't very keen on leaving the area(she's a hometown sort of person). Breaks my heart because I want to help him. Dude is a hard worker and takes shit by the horn and gets it done. Hate seeing him struggle finding work, but in his case his woes are more geographical than economical.

Yep, thats why I drive thru 3 states to go to work. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama have been hit hard with the price of oil falling.

I don't know much about the real unemployment rate or any of this but I do know that where I work new workers start at $16.00 plus insurance and retirement and they don't have to have any skills,we teach them and they get raises as they learn. There is so much work out there we cannot find enough people to do it, I have been in the business close to 30 years and we have never been so busy. The point being that the economy can't be that bad. And let's look at 2016 gas prices compared to 2008 gas prices. $5.00/gallon in 2008 $2.00/gallon in 2016. The same holds true for numerous items we spend money on, look at how much cheaper air travel is now compared to 8 years ago.The fact of the matter is the average American has way more SPENDING POWER now than they ever had under Bush.

If you look at the debt clock, people may have more spending power.....but there are LESS people able to spend. 47 million people on food stamps typically dont have a lot of extra money to spend.

You Do know WHY the price of oil and gasoline has fallen.....right? Do you know what fracking is? Well it is a cheap and relatively fast way to extract oil and gas out of the ground....especially when you look at offshore which may take 2-3 years to build a platform.

Since the US is heavily invested in fracking, and it put the US back into a swing position as far as able to dictate oil production for the world. In Dec of 14, the Saudis got pissed off, and said "Ok, we will turn on the taps, drive down the price of oil (it is a commodity). So prices started falling, there were some small rebounds, but prices still fell. Between 350000-450000 people worldwide have been laid off. Dec of 15 I was on a seismic job.....and the contracting company went bankrupt halfway thru the job. It was interesting finishing the job, and coming back home from overseas. Even the company that I work for.....June of 15 had over 750 employees. Now we are down to 346 last time that i looked.

Just the tail end of last year, have oil prices started picking back up again.

The thing that I like about the debt clock......its non partisan, look at the numbers as a whole, and tell me how the whole country is doing?

Attachments

• brent-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart-2017-01-10-macrotrends.jpg
    brent-crude-oil-prices-10-year-daily-chart-2017-01-10-macrotrends.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 8
Industries in this country have times to flourish and times to struggle. It doesn't hurt my feelings to see the filthy rich oil industry struggle. I have spent way too much money paying for overpriced gasoline. Maybe the oil industry has run its course.As for people on welfare I don't know the numbers but the solution is not to implement polices that help the rediculously rich get richer. It would be a shame for the needs of a few to outweigh the needs of the many.

If you've had the news on tonight you saw this (well maybe not if you were watching fox) ;).

There are claims Russia has damaging information....enough to blackmail Trump if necessary. In addition they are claiming his campaign was in close contact with government officials in Russia,that were providing them with dirt on Hillary.

Have you wondered why he has shown so much affection for Putin and Russia?

Here are the actual memos that were used to create the documents, that were presented to the President and Trump last week that relate to the "compromising information".

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-russia-trump-idUSKBN14U2QZ

The Trump supporters will try to dismiss this or anything he does no matter how much he compromises the constitution,Democracy or national security. Rather than look at the ugly truths that come with Trump people will choose to dismiss and ignore on the basis that " I only voted for him because Hillary was so much worse". The fact is any of his Republican opponents were a better choice and people voted for Trump because he preached what they wanted to hear. White Americans and particularly white men are so afraid of the collapse of white privilege that they flocked to a political platform that supports and translates violence against the defenseless as strength.

And this comes as a surprise? Trumpfs bromance with Pukin will end badly and soon. Pukins a bigger dirtbag than Trumpf, if that's possible, but in my opinion, he beats Trumpf by at least 50 IQ points. He will have no problem throwing Trumpf under the bus to discredit the USA, and Trumpf is just too stupid to see that he's being played for a fool.

It amazes me that republicans in power can rush to repeal Obamacare and rush his cabinet appointees through without thorough vetting but they cannot come together and dump this bafoon Trump an let Pence assume the job he will have soon enough anyway. By the logic of voting for Trump because Hillary is much worse I would think anyone who voted for Trump would support such a logical move.

Back