• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UFO Quadzilla full exhaust system -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blyoth

Reaction score
I bought a 2004 VMax with just over 2000 original miles. It had this UFO system on it and I was told this is the only bike it has ever been on. I did not notice any dents or dings. I did see some minor scratches. It is a sweet sounding system but I will warn you that it is plenty loud. If loud is what you like this is the system for you. $350 + shipping. I have no way of knowing what the shipping would be but if your in the lower 48 states I won't charge more than $50 to ship. 501-681-6842

IMG_3915_zps2hjlwkf1.jpg

IMG_3927_zpsxi174ia5.jpg

Re: UFO Quadzilla full exhaust system

That is a sweet looking exhaust. I particularly like the flat black. Do you have a rear shot of the bike with it on?

That is a sweet looking exhaust. I particularly like the flat black. Do you have a rear shot of the bike with it on?

Yeah the previous owner was really into the blacked out look. He had the rims and drive shaft powder coated black as well. I don't think I have any pictures from the rear but the pipes looked exactly the same on both sides.

Those things look really good in person. They fit nice and close, and the sweep angle is right.

Do you have a rear shot of the bike with it on?

Not sure if this will help you much but I did find this.

IMG_4471_zpso64arj98.png

Sold Thanks!

Back