UFO Vmax Turn Signals

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the ones. I ordered a set of dual for the front and single in the rear. They screwed up and sent me two sets of dual, so I hooked them up for more visual warning in the rear besides blink even though its ellegal in most states. You must have got a good set.

What tire are you running on the rear?

Tires :Avon Azaro AV45 & AV46. 110/80R-18 front, 190/50R-17 rear.
Had bridgestone MEZ190 on rear last time, got 7K out of it, we'll see what this tire lends out in a few years.
Blinkers :No I don't think they're brighter.

So you must have a different rear wheel then to get the 17. Any difference in handling?

Absolutely. One of the best mods you can do. It not only opens up the door too many different brands and sizes in width. The ride difference from a bias ply tire to radial is awesome. Its nimble and easier to track lines through sweeps, impute is effortless. like riding on a marble.

i have oberon leds on my gen1 they are very bright but i did not hook up the front running lights now my gen2 i used leds front and back with running up front its only a $2 resistor that goes in line to make them work. the flasher needed changed for the leds also just plug and play custom dynamics has all them goodies check them out. Oberon is in the UK but great to deal with and fast shipping their products are top notch but a bit pricey you get what you pay for.
Chris :punk:

Attachments

• vmax pics 008.jpg
    vmax pics 008.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 29
  • vmax pics 011.JPG
    vmax pics 011.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 35
  • vmax pics 006.jpg
    vmax pics 006.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36
  • vmax pics 015.JPG