V-Max Drag Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoMax

Reaction score
I'm setting up a V-Max Drag Day. I would set this up in conjunction with the MHDRA www.mhdra.com . They are having their all Bike Drag Day on Aug. 3,4,5. I will do the leg work to see if i can get you discounts on rooms for those that need them. I'm also going to set up a ride up through Elkwater in the Cypress Hills Provincial Park. If you wanted to see what your V-Max would do in the 1/4 mile, this is the time and place to show the public what we already know. If you want to run the track, or just come down to see other V-Maxers run, let me know and i'll get work to see if i can get all the Maxers in the pits together.

sounds great ro. only night to run is still friday or its all weekend. i dont remember from last year...

thx,
evan....

id LOVE to man. id race Mjolnir till he bled. i have to figure out summer plans yet to be determined. you guys should make it up? it would be 7 hours for you but if there is a good response to this, it would be fun for sure.

peace,
evan...

Back