Victory bikes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrunner

Reaction score
Now heaps of these are popping up on the net over here , i dont know much about them and one of my mates likes the look of them .

- have they got HD motors in them

- or are they a separate company , and taking them on ?

Does anyone have 1 or know anything about them , what the specs are , sound, reliabilty factor etc....

Have search net but all i get is a bias dealer site .

Thanks , in advance ..:punk:

Now heaps of these are popping up on the net over here , i dont know much about them and one of my mates likes the look of them .

Does anyone have 1 or know anything about them , what the specs are , sound, reliabilty factor etc....

They are not HD motors. They were actually sued BY Harley for using a 45 degree motor. That was before HD patented it I believe.

Victory is made by Polaris. I have ridden one before, and they are pretty nice bikes. Not worth the money IMO, but they are nice riding bikes. Head turners straight from the factory too. If you want a stock bike that looks customized, that's the way to go.

Separate guys all together. Victory motorcycles are from the same ppl that make Polaris snowmobiles. A couple of my friends went from harley to Victory bikes and they couldn't be happier.

I made the mistake of buying a Polaris snowmobile. Biggest POS I ever owned!
I'd truly rather walk than have my fat ass carried by any Polaris product!

True garbage!

My brother sold his Volusia and got himself a Victory Vision.

Sorry, but that bike is uglier than the south bound end of a north bound baboon train. Looks like an old "What will they be riding in the year 2000" future thingy from a 50's mag.

Waaay over the top ugliness there. :ummm:

Back