VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJ are you trying to put us to sleep,you ride with a cam like that around Baltimore your libel to catch a car jacking, purse snatcher,serial killer or rapist.lol

I'm putting togeather a DVD for my aunts of the sights up here, so I'm trying to get as much scenery in as I can.

For some reason youtube isn't posting a longer video of riding around Chena Ridge road. It has a killer view of the Tanana river in it.

We used to make our own rocket guns from PVC pipe so you could aim them more accuratly. BB guns dont even mention them I still have 1 or 2 in my skin./..

A guy I work with, his brother does that very thing for the RailRoad. says its not as scary as it looks. pretty much its winched on from the front and the loader is just up in the air straight up. Still though I have a few buddies that work or have been fired from the railroad. Those guys are HARD drinkers Id hate to hafta jump on a rail car with a loader on a BAD hangover.

Back