VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After planting the flowers and the garden, I was playing around with my max. So now bouncing around with the diet Im down from 405lbs to 340 and still loosing with my goal of 270 by Dec. But at 6'4" and in the mid 300's I still need a bigger bike, LOL

Here's a vid and some pics playing around. :punk:

WOW! What old person music was that you were listening to? :biglaugh:

I like the high waters... Ice melting up there is it? :rofl_200:

Being fat sucks! I'm there with ya KJ. Been 450 before and now about 275 with a goal of about 250. :eusa_dance:

Hey KJ, love the "old" truck in the background! I'd still be driving an 86' chevy if the engine hadn't seezed up 3 years ago.

Nice video! Thanks.

WOW! What old person music was that you were listening to? :biglaugh:

I like the high waters... Ice melting up there is it? :rofl_200:

Being fat sucks! I'm there with ya KJ. Been 450 before and now about 275 with a goal of about 250. :eusa_dance:

LOL, It was what ever was on the radio. Dont bag on my comfy sweats mang :biglaugh: I'm suprised you didn't comment on my dear skin slippers.

Hey KJ, love the "old" truck in the background! I'd still be driving an 86' chevy if the engine hadn't seezed up 3 years ago.

Nice video! Thanks.

I've had that truck since highschool. Pulled the engin out at 100,000 miles and replaced it with a 390hp 360 and a crate trans and transfer case instead of buying a new one.

kj think hats the first burnout i seen with someone wearing slippers

KJ are you trying to put us to sleep,you ride with a cam like that around Baltimore your libel to catch a car jacking, purse snatcher,serial killer or rapist.lol

This is the yellow terror of my area. My neighbors love me , they don't use alarm clock's any more . Can't upload to You Tube , hopefully it will come out here .

Not sure if the vid will show up.

Tried to upload vid. dont know what im doing

Last edited:
Back