Vmax Cops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0.26 instead of the stock 0.32-0.35 for me with COPs with resistors on my Stock 2000.
And my plugs always look great.

Attachments

• Vmax_Spark_Plug_Color.jpg
    Vmax_Spark_Plug_Color.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35
Thank you. I have the Denso 4510 that I just installed. I am currently at 0.32 on the gap. It starts and runs fine and vboost opens like it should. Hopefully tomorrow I can check fuel mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 4510 are from a honda cbr 600 and should be gapped at 26.

Mine is running perfect as is. I will have it on the dyno all of next week to test plug gaps I was just curious what others were running not looking for direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome. I'm an other.

Asher thank you for doing this thread and thank you for planning to put the bike on the dyno to test. People can say a lot of things....but until a bike is put on the dyno....you cant really tell. The "butt dyno" is horribly in accurate.

Hmmmm I am assuming dyno VS drag racing? Isnt drag racing just a little bit on the subjective side? Track conditions, reaction time, weather, how your feeling, too much caffeine that day, lack of sleep....those are all variables, where as a dyno decreases those variables, (especially if you make changes at the dyno)? So what is wrong with using a dyno as a tuning tool?

Apparently Blax thinks a dyno is not a tuning tool?

Back