Vmax in Gen. 4 hughes net commercial

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
anybody else notice that in the commercial, the guy is working on a vmax. but when it goes to him riding it, it looks like a virago. gauges setup, dash, and tank are all different from a vmax. was the rider scared to take off on the vmax? or was it liability issues?

I heard his 2-pole starter crapped-out & the backup bike got the nod to finish the commercial.

LoL, I saw the same thing. I also noticed he was stick his multi-meter probe into the side radiator cover lol. If there's electrical in there they I think he found his problem lol.

Need a link lol

Edit
Found it lol....too bad wasn't the forum imaged on computer instead

It looks like he's holding a screwdriver to me, and it looks as if it is pointed at, or very near the chrome cover over the carbs, right side, although at that angle, I'd think he'd strip the Philips head screw if he were actually trying to loosen it.

I'd pay for Hughes Net - IF - it'd actually make my Vmax go faster as advertised.

Even if your bike went faster Jim..... you still couldn't catch your wife on her bike !! :rofl_200:

Happy New Year to the Feagins !!

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Happy new year Jeff & Jim and families!

Even if your bike went faster Jim..... you still couldn't catch your wife on her bike !! :rofl_200:

Happy New Year to the Feagins !!

I wouldn't bet on that one Jeff, if I were you....I can still get her in the twisties, by God.

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Happy new year Jeff & Jim and families!

Right back at you Rick, Jeff, and everybody in the Vmaxiverse.

Latest posts

Back