VMAX Line Drawing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBOVMAX

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anyone know where I can find a line drawing (side view) of the Gen 1 VMAX?

What are you looking for exactly, or what are you trying to get from it (if you don't mind me asking?)

Hi Jeff,

Ideally it would be a dxf file. But I doubt if that's gonna be available. Looking to create a model primarily of the the frame. So a line drawing of the side view of any type... just something I can scribble on and if it's accurate enough, get angles etc.

That is what I was afraid of.... I have a spare frame in the garage... I believe it is a little bent, but I also have a digital angle finder and I could start to work on a profile line drawing to get you started. It wouldn't be 100% accurate, but it would be a starting point. I'd start it in Pro/E and could make DXF files as needed.

And not to hijack this thread, but I have a quick question for you. Did you have to shift into 4th in the 1/8mile? I do, but I also have my rev limiter at 9500.

Thanks,

Jeff

No problem haven't talked in a while... sorry been crazy busy. I don't, but my bike is chain drive so I'm geared differently. If you'd like you can give me a call tonight 860 519 5996 after 5 will be there till late.

I made this back when I first got my bike. Will it do? If so, enjoy. Used Paint Shop Pro, created a new layer and then followed all the lines. Once done, deleted the picture leaving only the lines. I call it "cartooning".

vmaxlinedrawing.jpg

Dang, it's a line drawing of the 85-92 models. Still, good work!

Sean

Dang, it's a line drawing of the 85-92 models. Still, good work!

Sean

You may be right. When I got the bike, I downloaded an image from google to work from. I didn't have any pictures of my 01 at the time. I have done a Scion xA, A Toyota Tundra, and a Hyndai Santa Fe. Would you believe the Santa Fe was the hardest one to get right? No straight lines, all curves. Had to free hand some of it.

Here's the xA for a "cartoon" look. I owned this one just before I bought the Tundra.
mybsp06xa.jpg

Back