Vmax Mods

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillcool68

Reaction score
Well black chrome is on, carbs rebuilt, thanks to Sean for the main jet help, ignition mods done, black widow pegs front and rear complete, tail light mod done, rear shock done, now on to front suspension and possibly new or painted rims, wider back tire, hehe!!!!!!!!
20140324_181920_zps6ad28a09.jpg

Before

After

Great ride! You now need the 18" radials conversion with black annodized carrozzeria rims. Pricy but get em while they are still available. I'm running Metz 200/50 18 rear and do love the rubber. Of course that includes braced stretched notched swingarm. Check with Morleys Muscle. Just food for thought. Your bike IS looking good. It's only money so why not. I don't ever plan on getting rid of mine...though I might need another...and then another...

Great ride! You now need the 18" radials conversion with black annodized carrozzeria rims. Pricy but get em while they are still available. I'm running Metz 200/50 18 rear and do love the rubber. Of course that includes braced stretched notched swingarm. Check with Morleys Muscle. Just food for thought. Your bike IS looking good. It's only money so why not. I don't ever plan on getting rid of mine...though I might need another...and then another...

Yep unfortunately blew motor in my mustang so that's where that money is going, time to save up again

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back