Vmax Parts Dragging

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Ok, After teaching the total Control ARC this past Saturday in Maryland I took the Vmax out to show the students that a Vmax can turn in and make a corner. Only one pic so far, waiting for the Journalist to send me the ones he took. I got a few parts on the ground, pegs, side stand, center stand etc. so I got a little off the bike. Had to get a knee down to keep from levering the back as I got more aggresive. Here is one pic before I got the knee down. I will add the others as I get them. EVEN a Vmax in stock trim can corner!

ARCClass033Medium.jpg

David M. Beyer
(315) 771-2747
Total Control Instructor
www.totalcontroltraining.net
MSF Rider Coach
www.msf-usa.org
MSF Dirt Bike Coach
www.dirtbikeschool.com
ATV Safety Instructor
www.svia.org
NYS Snowmobile Instructor
http://www.nysparks.state.ny.us/snow/edu_snow.asp

Very nice, I've been meaning to take a course for awhile now....just need to find one.

Mark

Very nice, I've been meaning to take a course for awhile now....just need to find one.

Mark

Yea, Touching a knee down on a sport bike is one thing, but the first time youo get a knee down on a Vmax, (Especially a stock one) is really an awe inspiring moment!

I love riding it and showing the students on sport bikes that even a non sport bike riden correctly will corner well.

Actually yes, Later in the day I was asked to check out a couple other bikes (SV650 and DRZ400) I happened to drag knee on both without my overpants on and put a hole in my jeans. LOL

That's pretty good when you drag a knee on a DRZ400, they sit pretty high since they are a dual sport bike!

That's pretty good when you drag a knee on a DRZ400, they sit pretty high since they are a dual sport bike!

They may sit high, but those things Rail and are more confidence inspiring than any bike I have been on. If you want to drag a knee I suggest trying one with street tires. You do not even realize you are that low. they rail nice.

Are you hauling ass?Definately got it down low and ready to grind something.Nice pics!

Not hauling ass this was during a class in a parking lot. (It was after class as I was teaching) we had a writer from a mag in the class so he got a few shots so I could post up here.

I was dragging parts, but careful not to go so far as to lever the bike. Just minor like pegs and stands lightly. I have fun though on the FZ1 or the Vmax.

Back