Vmax parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedfreke

Reaction score
Ha does anyone know if Gary McCoy is still in the business of motorcycle parts? I tried emailing him at the address I have for him and it came back as undeliverable:confused2:

He kinda went off the radar a few months ago and no longer works for Mondak. Think somebody heard from him but can't remember who it was and I don't believe he's in the bike parts business anymore.

I heard that Gary is out of the motorcycle parts biz ATM, he is working for a regional oil company's purchasing dept. as the rumor went. I think it was the Tech list that had posted the info.

I heard that Gary is out of the motorcycle parts biz ATM, he is working for a regional oil company's purchasing dept. as the rumor went. I think it was the Tech list that had posted the info.
What he said.
He emailed me and said to say hello to everyone on the forum. He is doing an oil related gig in the dakotas, as the parts biz crapped out.

All of that said where is the best place to get parts at a good price? I have an order brewing....

What he said.
He emailed me and said to say hello to everyone on the forum. He is doing an oil related gig in the dakotas, as the parts biz crapped out.

All of that said where is the best place to get parts at a good price? I have an order brewing....
I have used Zanottimotors.com and doing a price comparison with Ron Ayers on a $300 order I was placing I saved $50 with Zanotti. Be forwarned though they have no parts fiche so you have to know your part numbers going in. I used Ron Ayers and put together my parts into their cart athen just copy/ paste over to Zanotti to create a order there. That way you can see how much you're savings to boot!

I use K&N in Oklahoma. They have a deal with this site and VMOA of 25% over actual cost. The best deal I have found. Just ordered over $570 in parts from them without errors. Used to use UMotors and then Mondak until Gary left and the good deals were gone.

Email Tyler McDonald with part numbers and get a quote. The info is on VMOA and probably here also.

Latest posts

Back