VMax video question.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that either:

- there was some dirt on the road
- he put the power on a little too early
- a combination of both the above.

I've had that happen to me numerous times on many different bikes on various surfaces, the most obvious being wet metal manholes in the roads especially in Europe.

Nothing to worry about in my book, other than remembering you must Respect 200 ponies on a bike!

It's one of those things where I don't want to repeat it once I get my new Max. It would likely give me a heart attack, LOL! As you said naughtyG, you must respect the 200 ponies at hand!

I think he got on it a little too early. It looks bitchin' when a skilled rider smokes the tire getting sideways coming out of a corner ala Valentino Rossi. It looks like riding habits will have to change if going from a gen1 to gen2 having to be very careful where your pointed when dropping the hammer.
I like to do that on Redbone, while on dirt, kick the back end out a bit flat track style. I don't have the skills or balls or even the HP to do that on pavement with 'ole Redbone!
Hmmmm.......Maybe if i had a gen2 I might be able to get there.....:confused2:
Any new owners that would let me practice on theirs? I figure if Cornball can ask a new owner of a '09 Vmax I might as well.....at least ask....:rofl_200:
Nah, I take that back. I, in no way want to put myself in the same class as Cornball!

MAN THEY SHOULD HAVE RESHOT THAT VIDEO ! THAT GUY WAS WAY TO NERVUS / SHAKEY ! BUT DID ANYBODY NOTICE WHEN HE FIRST STARTS DRIVING , THE BACK - END OF THAT " 63 " IMPALA PARKED ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD ? SWEEEEET ! :biglaugh:

I 'm SO glad I don't live in France anymore - can you imagine - a 100HP '09 Max!?!

Shamefully emasculated.. :bang head::bang head::bang head:

ok I know everyone's gonna think I'm a retard....but this has been baffling the shit out of me.
What the eff is a B-King? Where did that nickname come from?

Who knows. I will say this for the Zuki guys, it is a very unique looking bike. I sat on one at the International motorcycle show back in Feb, it didn't feel too comfortable to me but it's still a unique bike. I spotted one a few days ago on the street, looks much better when it's actually being ridden. Still doesn't have the look the new Max has IMO. Not a bad bike though, just not for me.

Name came from the original show bike. It was turboed or supercharged, can't remember which. Name stood for "Boost King". If it had a shaft drive, I would be interested as it is considerable less expensive than the new Max. Unfortunately, I believe it has been discontinued after only one year. Had some styling issues but some could be worked around. (The exhaust for one).

Name came from the original show bike. It was turboed or supercharged, can't remember which. Name stood for "Boost King". If it had a shaft drive, I would be interested as it is considerable less expensive than the new Max. Unfortunately, I believe it has been discontinued after only one year. Had some styling issues but some could be worked around. (The exhaust for one).

my question.....WHAT is a B-King? What bike is it? I don't have a clue.

What's "google?"

I thought it was just a nickname some of you guys had invented for a bike. I had no clue that it was an ACTUAL new model. Too bad it's not badass enough to overtake the new Vmax.

Jayhawk, where the hell are ya?? He should be on this thread flooding us with B-King info, after all, he owns one!!

Tom!!! TOM, you there?

Guess not, anyhow, what Jayhawk told me about the name is pretty simple. "WHOPPER" was already taken! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Indeed, that's what we here all call it - the Burger King :biglaugh::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

Mmmmm....Burger King....I could go for a double cheeseburger with extra cholesterol right about now!!

Jayhawk, where the hell are ya?? He should be on this thread flooding us with B-King info, after all, he owns one!!

Tom!!! TOM, you there?

Guess not, anyhow, what Jayhawk told me about the name is pretty simple. "WHOPPER" was already taken! :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

I got your whopper right here, pal. :biglaugh:

iv heard it said that while Suzuki had the BOOST KING name for the show bike (which was blown) the street bike wasn't blown.... The point was to build the ultimate naked street fighter.... basically an upright Hayabusa..... The concept name changed.... "if you ride the ultimate streetfighter you would "Be King" of the road" presumabley .... hence B-King....

In other news:

Ever eat sushi? look at the menu next time and order the sea bass by its japanese name......suzuki

Hayabusa is a kind predatory bird...like a falcon.... but the bike was named after the Hayabusa from WW2......the fighterplan/dive bomber

Back