VMax video question.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Busa got it's name from a sneeze in Tokyo.

"Haayyyaaaabusa.......excuse me":biglaugh: J/K

All this B-King talk is making me real hungry!

It doesn't surprise me that it got squirrly in the turn, but the hopping does. Methinks the suspension should have been set stiffer. (1st post!)

ok I know everyone's gonna think I'm a retard....but this has been baffling the shit out of me.
What the eff is a B-King? Where did that nickname come from?

I thought it stood for Boost King, when they premiered it with a blower on it, but I was later told it stood for Boulevard King... so who knows. :confused2:

I thought it stood for Boost King, when they premiered it with a blower on it, but I was later told it stood for Boulevard King... so who knows. :confused2:

I think Burger King's just about right, considering how FAT the bike is - u guys ever seen one IRL? I couldn't believe it in the showroom - it's so wide it's ridiculous - dwarves the max completely. :th_favorites24:

I think Burger King's just about right, considering how FAT the bike is - u guys ever seen one IRL? I couldn't believe it in the showroom - it's so wide it's ridiculous - dwarves the max completely. :th_favorites24:

Yes I sat on one and saw one on the road about a week ago, definitely gets your attention and I agree, it is a little big around the waist. :biglaugh: A unique bike nonetheless!

It doesn't surprise me that it got squirrly in the turn, but the hopping does. Methinks the suspension should have been set stiffer. (1st post!)

I agree with what others have said about sand or something slick in the road, and I agree with you about the hopping, maybe tighten the suspension a bit.

I rode one at a demo ride and it didn't feel as fat as the 09 Max I sat on. I found the seat on the 09 VMax to be too wide, giving it that "fat" feel. Wish I was able to demo ride it too though!

Back