VMF stickers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROB06

Reaction score
Have we ever had any? lets say abt silver dollar size, or quarter, to place somewhere on the max. instead of a head nod,a wave,or a hand shake,you see the sticker and ya never know, you might talk to them on VMF.....Just a thought.

Dumb idea?
Cool idea?
Not sure ?
Who knows?
Who cares?
im outta here :moped:

I would actually like the URL in a long rectangle to stick on my trucks licence plate cover...

www.Vmaxforum.net :coolgleamA:

Not so "look at me"

I'm not a big sticker guy... I have NO badges or stickers on the Max...

I used to have stickers on my old helmet. One said "Your car sucks".

Mark

yea im not all that hip on stickers either just figured id see what this would generate, the license plate thing is a good idea, everything i buy i pull all the stickers off, like when i bought my 04 dakota 10 miles on it and off came all the stickers (4x4, dodge) the wife flipped:surprise: ,since i bought max "06" and tore into it a week later she very rarely enters the garage, she just cant understand that you buy something that you seem to like, and then ya change everything:confused2: :ummm:

yea im not all that hip on stickers either just figured id see what this would generate, the license plate thing is a good idea, everything i buy i pull all the stickers off, like when i bought my 04 dakota 10 miles on it and off came all the stickers (4x4, dodge) the wife flipped:surprise: ,since i bought max "06" and tore into it a week later she very rarely enters the garage, she just cant understand that you buy something that you seem to like, and then ya change everything:confused2: :ummm:
Yeah... My K6 doesn't even look like one anymore...:bang head:

My truck still has all the badges and stickers but my Vue Redline has been debadged...:coolgleamA:

So is Shawn going to make these for us??:whistlin:

Last edited:
I think the sticker would be a good idea, I would buy a couple, for the garage fridge(when I build it. the garage that is, not the Fridge). :biglaugh:
I am also reserving a space under the Joe Rocket patch on my Sonic jacket in the hopes that one will soon be available.:hmmm:

:th_fridaay: :th_fridaay:

Yeah... My K6 doesn't even look like one anymore...:bang head:

My truck still has all the badges and stickers buy my Vue Redline has been debadged...:coolgleamA:

So is Shawn going to make these for us??:whistlin:

That is not up to me.

That is not up to me.

You can't make them for us? We will pay...:whistlin:

I'm sure Buster will be fine with it... Right Buster?

I mean hell it's free advertising...

A guy on the SV board makes them curved to fit on top of the helmet visor...

Hi all, just got back from a 4 day vacation. Shawn, if you or anyone wants to make stickers, go right ahead. I'm still unloading the shirts, so I'd like to finish one project before I start another. IMO, I'd prefer magnetic sticker to ones that stick on but other than that it sounds like a good idea.

A sticker would be cheaper but the magnet is better. I for one would not a a problem putting it on the bike. I have one now that says : fast bike, large testicles required.
and another saying : whooop-ass acceleration

They're not huge stickers, one under the grab rail and the other on the brake light ( cuz it's too friggin big - the light that is )

Like with anything if done right it could look very cool. All kinds of people have commented on the t-shirt. Almost worn the damm thing out....:biglaugh:

What do you think 3" for bikes and 5 or 6" for windows?

I also just became a distributer for a local company making ratchet straps, cam straps and soft ties for trailering bikes.

I went in to buy some 2" ratchet straps and soft ties for myself. I was sick of risking my bikes to chineese straps.

These are all american made ,parts and assembly.I will be asssembling some basic kits shortly for sale.

This is not answering my question.

I can make them in any size vinyl.

I want to know what size people want.

For on their bike?Car?Whole back window?

maybe for the bike to fit on rear fender by the "yamaha" same size or just slightly smaller? I also like the I also like the idea of one for the helmet, not sure where to put it though.

For me : A 3" dia would be good I think for the bike, 5 or 6 " for the back window of the car.

Any movement on this idea? I am still interested in a sticker or two. maybe a smaller and larger size......
I really would like to see a patch the same size as the VNOA patch you get for membership (4 1/4" x 3 1/8" oval) I like the color scheme too; silver border with silver print on a black background.:eusa_dance:
Sound off if you are interested!

Latest posts

Back