VMF stickers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm like 99% sure he'd be cool with it. If it's done well Can you do a prodo so maybe he can approve it ? :hmmm:

Hi all, just got back from a 4 day vacation. Shawn, if you or anyone wants to make stickers, go right ahead. I'm still unloading the shirts, so I'd like to finish one project before I start another. IMO, I'd prefer magnetic sticker to ones that stick on but other than that it sounds like a good idea.

OK,What does everyone want.I think 2 sizes will be good.A 2" for on the bikes and a 4" for vehicle windows.White,black,red. ?????????????/

I talked with Buster.

Now I need some feedback.

That sounds good, I'd be down for one of each I think in white. What would be the cost roughly? How many orders would you need to make it worth while? I would also recommend a pre-pay deal. How much are the shirts? I guess I never knew you had some!?

*EDIT* I found the shirts haha. I'll order this pay day for sure, perhaps one for the wife!

I would want 2 of the 2" and 2 of the 4" in white(black background), just like the tshirt i just got from Buster.
BTW - I like the t-shirt Buster, kinda wish I would have bought 2 now....Nice quality Tee and the coolest of designs! Buy one today...or two!:punk:

I'd be in for a couple of each, two for my belly pan and two for my toolbox.

I'd be up for a shirt if there are any in 3xl.

there is a guy local to me who makes all kinds of decals for the ZRXOA

he does quality work, replacement tank decals

ZRX1224 badges for the sidecovers etc.

I could ask for his help with this project if you like

Latest posts

Back