VMF Tee & sticker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sun finally came out for a few minutes so thought I'd grab a couple shots of the VMF Tee & sticker I got from Rusty. These are cool and I can't wait to hit the streets this spring with all my cool stuff! :hippy biker:

Thanks Rusty!! :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_3170.jpg
    100_3170.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 100_3171.jpg
    100_3171.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 42
The sun finally came out for a few minutes so thought I'd grab a couple shots of the VMF Tee & sticker I got from Rusty. These are cool and I can't wait to hit the streets this spring with all my cool stuff! :hippy biker:

Thanks Rusty!! :clapping:
Looking good BD! That should get those downtown Chatham dwellers quaking in their boots when you slowly roll through town with that old style Hindle rumbling!:biglaugh:

I though Danny would be modeling, showing off his big guns, creating fear amongst all who dare to gaze upon him. :BoomSmilie_anim: :eusa_dance:

Looking good BD! That should get those downtown Chatham dwellers quaking in their boots when you slowly roll through town with that old style Hindle rumbling!:biglaugh:

Haha!! Remember the cop who decided to do some window shopping when we all rumbled down Main St. that morning? The Dollar Store no less!! Ya think he just didn't want to look at us? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That was one memorable ride BD!! :thumbs up:

I though Danny would be modeling, showing off his big guns, creating fear amongst all who dare to gaze upon him. :BoomSmilie_anim: :eusa_dance:

I wish I could....but there was this boating accident......:sad2:

Back